Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
Is there a list of dealerships, if any, offering below invoice pricing on a 392? I have reached out to a couple that doing below invoice on everything except the 392. Thanks.
Mark Dodge Lake Charles were giving 3% below Invoice in December on 392 , it's referenced in this thread - think they are likely your best bet given location - they will also ship to you , if you do not want to pick up

maybe look through the thread, and you can pick out dealers quoting on 392, which you feel are close to you

use the search function on "392" on this thread, and you will fund multiple examples - but given you are in Florida i think Mark Dodge might be your option - they turn 200-400 multi new brand vehicles a month, so have the volume to be able to share lower pricing
Sponsored

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
Do any dealers offer a fly and buy ?
Exploring options , especially if we can get a discount off sticker .

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do any dealers offer a fly and buy ?
Exploring options , especially if we can get a discount off sticker .
what do you mean fly and buy ? Some of the dealers will allow purchase online/over the phone, and will ship the wrangler to you - others can do similar and you can fly in, and collect, and drive back, and they will sort out your state taxes for you (might be some exceptions, and you need to pay the taxes yourself )

Slaw32

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 willy's sport
what do you mean fly and buy ? Some of the dealers will allow purchase online/over the phone, and will ship the wrangler to you - others can do similar and you can fly in, and collect, and drive back, and they will sort out your state taxes for you (might be some exceptions, and you need to pay the taxes yourself )
Buy it , then fly out to pick it up . Local dealers offer no discount off sticker . Just want to check numbers . 5 percent off sticker would pay for travel and then some

Sponsored

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
Hello - For completeness - the Mark Dodge, Lake Charles Deposit is non refundable which you have to sign off on, + a document agreeing not to resale within 6 months
I ordered from there. I never understood why they made me sign an agreement to not resale within the first 6 months. So I can't just cash flip the vehicle?

quitz

First Name
Quitz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Newbie here and I’m wondering why wouldn’t a regular Jeep dealership offer a similar discount to increase their sales volumes?

I have an ongoing order with LeaseCompanion with 9.75% off MSRP, but it comes with a $500 broker fee and $700-$800 shipping fee. $1200 is like 2% of the MSRP so the actual discount is around 7.75%. If I can get a similar discount at a local dealership, I’d go with them to avoid the shipping hassle.

Is there any Michigan dealership that offers the similar discount?

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered from there. I never understood why they made me sign an agreement to not resale within the first 6 months. So I can't just cash flip the vehicle?
i imagine so - if we bought at discount we could sell MRSP + $$$$$, so they want to lock us in, to not flipping - i could stack up a heap pf orders if i wanted - notwithstanding if i get moved abroad,, i am selling it anyway, but that is more a 2 year thing

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Newbie here and I’m wondering why wouldn’t a regular Jeep dealership offer a similar discount to increase their sales volumes?

I have an ongoing order with LeaseCompanion with 9.75% off MSRP, but it comes with a $500 broker fee and $700-$800 shipping fee. $1200 is like 2% of the MSRP so the actual discount is around 7.75%. If I can get a similar discount at a local dealership, I’d go with them to avoid the shipping hassle.

Is there any Michigan dealership that offers the similar discount?
the dealerships are not all hitting the volumes to get the hold back etc + i think they are offering at discount to get volume to get bigger allocations from FCA, which they can sell @ MRSP, to people who do not know to ask for below Invoice pricing - I've fought long and hard with multiple dealerships in Houston, and won't go below Invoice (2021)- I guess most people suck up MRSP or believe the stories on no below invoice - amount of times i have been told that no one gets below invoice on wrangler ..... but then again many of the associaites struggle to navigate the Build My Jeep page ... so what do they know

Sponsored

OffRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
No CA dealerships wanted to apply any form of discount when I was looking to buy. Especially Costco.
Good to know about Costco. Thanks for the response.

According to the spreadsheet of nice dealers, Tuttle-Click in Irvine offers discounts.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hello - For completeness - the Mark Dodge, Lake Charles Deposit is non refundable which you have to sign off on, + a document agreeing not to resale within 6 months
That's screwy. Added those details. Thanks for the update.

Last edited:

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Buy it , then fly out to pick it up . Local dealers offer no discount off sticker . Just want to check numbers . 5 percent off sticker would pay for travel and then some
I'm fairly confident that you could do that with any of these dealerships. I'm in Colorado, buying from Dan Cummins in Kentucky, and flying to Montana (where AEV will add their bumpers, lights, lift, 37s, 4.56:1 gears, etc.) to pick it up and drive my JLURD home.

blueweb

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 TJ Rubicon, '22 4xe Rubicon
I'm fairly confident that you could do that with any of these dealerships. I'm in Colorado, buying from Dan Cummins in Kentucky, and flying to Montana (where AEV will add their bumpers, lights, lift, 37s, 4.56:1 gears, etc.) to pick it up and drive my JLURD home.
How much is AEV quoting you for all of the labor and parts?

leakgator

First Name
Branson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Hey all! I saw that it has been posted one time in this thread, so I thought I’d post it too!

I ordered from Lindsey Aldridge at Dan Cummings in Paris, Kentucky.

i ordered 3% under invoice and was able to add half doors AND the XR package to a 22 392, for the same price as one locally at MSRP, WITHOUT those two options.

I had a VIN within 2 days, and she has been an absolute joy to work with. I’ve not only got a smoking deal on a 392, but I’ve made a friend.

Please give her a call, you will not be disappointed!!!
Sponsored