Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Serenity

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I ordered 2022 Tuscadero Pink Sahara on 11/26/2021 V6 etorque, Cold Weather Group, Safety Group, Sky one touch (Yeah!!!) and ended up getting 2.3% below invoice. The dealership was Thayer CDJR in Bowling Green OH which is about 20 min outside of S. Toledo. The salesman was Tyler Herrig. I had a really good experience and highly recommend. Dealers within Toledo are at MSRP. Also there is no FFP right now and Tuscerdo Pink is only available till 11/30/2021 so if you want get it your a__ in gear!!!
Sponsored

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
I’m looking at these as well. The dealer I ordered my 392 from (Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA) was around 4% under invoice for a GC when I got a quote.
What kind of deal is Mark Dodge doing in Lake Charles?

GoSaints

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
What kind of deal is Mark Dodge doing in Lake Charles?
When I ordered my 392 earlier this month they were roughly 3% under invoice. They quoted me roughly 4% under invoice on a 22 Grand Cherokee. I haven’t ordered it yet though.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the heads up. I will definitely talk with him about that. I just hate to deal that far away. My comfort zone I guess. How did your deal go price wise?
My comfort zone as local but the deal I got with Chapman made it worth it…just my two cents

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
You could always go out of state now and save some money and add an extended warranty before the 3 years is up if needed. At least by then you'll know if it's been trouble free or a headache. Tough decision but that's what I plan on doing and have done with every new vehicle I've owned.
[/QUOTE
My comfort zone as local but the deal I got with Chapman made it worth it…just my two cents
As long as you got a good deal and don’t mind the travel it sounds good. Everyone has there own thoughts. When did you get your order placed and what did you order?

Sponsored

JL Fan

First Name
JL Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
So when can we order the 22's on the "Build and Price" tab on the Jeep webpage?

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
As long as you got a good deal and don’t mind the travel it sounds good. Everyone has there own thoughts. When did you get your order placed and what did you order?
I placed my order on 8/2 and received it 10/23. Ordered a 392 Rubicon (non-XR)

dpeets

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Anyone hear back from Daniel Gupton or Renee lately? I sent an email on 11/22 and another follow up email yesterday about ordering but I haven’t heard anything from them.

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
Anyone hear back from Daniel Gupton or Renee lately? I sent an email on 11/22 and another follow up email yesterday about ordering but I haven’t heard anything from them.
It’s been tougher than normal this time around, that’s for sure.

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
@CARDIACARREST84 which dealer?

I'm starting to put together my build and considering ordering to get exactly the Willys build that I want. I was considering ordering from Koons or Gupton with the good discounts they offer but the FL Lemon Law protection is a big consideration. @Carbonalpine is right...

To take advantage of the FL law:
* Must be purchased from a dealer in FL
* 24 months from date of purchase
* 3 repairs for same problem or the vehicle is out of service for a total of 15 days for one or more defects
* Must have actually had a repair, replacement or adjustment to qualify as a defect. So not "could not duplicate."

The question is whether not having the benefit of the Lemon Law is worth 3-5% ($1500 - $2500)?? I am thinking probably not...

This is not 100% accurate. The State attorney's office will help you arbitrate your case etc as long as you signed your contract while in the state of Florida. Have the paperwork sent to your home and sign there. Unfortunately I've come to know this through experience:)

Sponsored

CTEL23

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 4xe, Ford Expedition Stealth
Lakeland CJDR in Lakeland, FL
Contact is Mike and his contact info is as follows:
Michael Peralta
Internet Sales Manager
Cell: 863-904-7033
Office: 863-687-2501 Ext. 348
Email: [email protected]
Like I said they are at 6% under but with higher fees than Gupton or Koons.
Another member ordered through them and said it came out to 3.2% under invoice after the added fees and before TTL but they don't require financing for that deal which is a plus.
My other option is Gupton which I would fly into Nashville for. Would have to factor in about $75 for a one way flight from Orlando and then about $100 in gas for a 10 hr trip back to Orlando.
Still need to get exact numbers to see if that extra 1.5%-2.5% will be worth the 2 hr flight and then 10 hr drive back with cost for transportation included. If the difference is less than $1500 I'll probably just order from Lakeland. Just off the top of my head I'm probably going to say Lakeland will be better with the lemon law added in as well as not having to waste a day or day and a half on travel.
Has anyone referencing Mike P at Lakeland had contact with him within the last 3 weeks? I've reached out numerous time both via phone and via text and I have not received a call back.

Craigy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460, '22 XR
Placed an order with him last wednesday and got my vin from him yesterday. All email.

GatorWrangler

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLUR XR
Has anyone referencing Mike P at Lakeland had contact with him within the last 3 weeks? I've reached out numerous time both via phone and via text and I have not received a call back.
I have. I have not pulled the trigger yet but my convos with Mike P. have been direct and straight to the point of what I need to know.

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
Sweet. Bet your enjoying that one. The 392 is a nice
bet that has been a fun order to receive. Enjoy that 392
Sponsored