Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
My last '19 Rubicon 2.0T eTorque was Granite with painted fenders and Black Hard Top. I loved Granite. Only issue with dark colors is it shows waves in the doors more. ALL JL Wrangers have wavy door panels. This time around I was going back and forth between Sting Gray and White. I ended up going with White this time. White hides the door waves. Only possible issue with White is there have been reports of painted plastic parts turning yellow over time. That means the grill and painted fenders. The fenders will not be an issue for me because I ordered the regular black fenders for the contrast. More than likely I will be swapping out the stock White grill with a Mopar Matte Black grill for more contrast.

Ordered a White 2-door Rubicon with Black Hard Top and black fenders. I am going to tint the front windows so there will be more contrast. I will probably add a matte Black grill later on if I want more contrast.

I also added:
3.6 eTorque (I liked the 2.0 but it comes with ESS. I don't like ESS)
8-speed automatic
Rock-Trac full time 4WD
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
Gorilla Glass
im in Chicago..considering the same 2dr order..

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sounds great! This past summer, I almost ordered Granite.
Honestly Granite is my favorite available color but I did not feel like doubling up with the same color this time around. I wanted a different color for a change so White it is. :rock:

Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Below is a screenshot of part of my sales agreement

1637293250683.png
I paid cash for the Yella Beast, but I offered to Daniel to finance a portion, then pay it off after the required waiting period, if it helped them in any way. He said it did not, so I didn't.

He did not mention any incentive.

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
My last '19 Rubicon 2.0T eTorque was Granite with painted fenders and Black Hard Top. I loved Granite. Only issue with dark colors is it shows waves in the doors more. ALL JL Wrangers have wavy door panels. This time around I was going back and forth between Sting Gray and White. I ended up going with White this time. White hides the door waves. Only possible issue with White is there have been reports of painted plastic parts turning yellow over time. That means the grill and painted fenders. The fenders will not be an issue for me because I ordered the regular black fenders for the contrast. More than likely I will be swapping out the stock White grill with a Mopar Matte Black grill for more contrast.

Ordered a White 2-door Rubicon with Black Hard Top and black fenders. I am going to tint the front windows so there will be more contrast. I will probably add a matte Black grill later on if I want more contrast.

I also added:
3.6 eTorque (I LOVED the 2.0 but dislike the ESS w/12V AUX battery)
8-speed automatic
Rock-Trac full time 4WD
LED Lighting Group
Cold Weather Group
Gorilla Glass
I got my VON! Is my next step a VIN and POC?

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got my VON! Is my next step a VIN and POC?
Someone who ordered from Ed Martin this week got their VON and VIN already. You and I ordered days apart. I got my order confirmation today with the VON. I am waiting for the VIN also.

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
My '22 came in at 8.4% below invoice, 11.3% below MSRP. Got quotes from Peterson and Dillon in Idaho, then brought them to Prestige in Longmont, CO and they beat both offers. No financing requirement. Pretty happy with the outcome.
Nice, thanks for the info.

hallobillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Charger R/T
Someone who ordered from Ed Martin this week got their VON and VIN already. You and I ordered days apart. I got my order confirmation today with the VON. I am waiting for the VIN also.
We ordered our 4xe from Chapman on Tuesday. Got the VON # immediately that day and the VIN yesterday.

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

chcg12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
in response to viper88

snazzberry..kinda risky color lol undecided on 3.6 or 2.0..definitely want the full time awd option...however if i decide on a manual then its back to a 2dr willys stick with a/c as only option! Decisions decisions
Sponsored