Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Follow up with Daniel again. I know he probably gets 100 emails a day and some might slip by. Ive had him reply via cell phone on his day off. He is there, might have just missed it.
I think it's more in the hundredS.
They have some people emailing 4 and 5 times a day, some even more.

My very few emails were either answered in like 5 minutes or at the end of the next day.
Sponsored

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Daniel and Renee are both off Wednesdays
So is Craig at Koons, but I (Erica) monitor emails best I can throughout the day. Wednesday must be the day! I must be doing something wrong, lol.

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
Can confirm

Mall of Georgia is 4% off invoice and 5% with financing I believe
That is correct. That’s what I got using Mike Clinnin. No deposit required.

chrisjakes

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I told the dealer from my original order I was cancelling and reordered w Chapman. Means going to the back of the line but the rave reviews here made it an easy choice. Oh and the savings…..

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
I was going to go with Koons for a rubi XR but they required financing for 6% so I decided to go with Gupton, super easy and quick replies from Daniel. Ordered 11/11 MSRP $63,150, actual cost after 5% off no financing (6% with) $56,443 plus $499 doc fee and $7.50 temp tag. Easiest decision I ever made to go with them, had awesome reviews here on the forum.
Glad to hear I’m not the only one at the $63k mark MSRP wise. It was too difficult to decide what options to get or not get, so instead just blew the budget and ordered em all. 🤣

Sponsored

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
Jeremy emailed me back this morning. I am in the process of ordering now.

He said they just changed over to a new server and some emails were lost.

Try this email:

Jeremy Greer
[email protected]
He got back with me and said he is out of the office today but will check on everything tomorrow for me. Yay—finally ordering! Still wish there were more colors but I am done complaining about that. In the end it doesn’t matter what color—I will still love it. And I may or may not have already ordered a few inexpensive things for it already. So excited.

m3reno

First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I just ordered a 22 JLUR from Koons Jeep in Tysons Corner, MD for 6% under invoice and a a$1k factory incentive. I did have to use Chrysler Capital financing for at least three payments to keep the $1k incentive.

With premium soft top, cold weather, safety group, tow group, and gorilla glass it was $46k. The best part is 22’s rubicons now include the premium 8.4 and Alpine speakers along with remote proximity door handles!
Only bummer is having to wait until probably Feb/Mar to get it.
Who did you deal with? I'm about to order a new 2022 wrangler

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
I just ordered a 22 JLUR from Koons Jeep in Tysons Corner, MD for 6% under invoice and a a$1k factory incentive. I did have to use Chrysler Capital financing for at least three payments to keep the $1k incentive.

With premium soft top, cold weather, safety group, tow group, and gorilla glass it was $46k. The best part is 22’s rubicons now include the premium 8.4 and Alpine speakers along with remote proximity door handles!
Only bummer is having to wait until probably Feb/Mar to get it.
So you are saying there is a 1K *factory* incentive on a brand new 2022 Wrangler? This is exciting as I was under the impression there were NEVER factory cash incentives on Wranglers, ever, except for FR and MS.

Does it dove tail with the 0% for 36 currently offered on 2021s?

GoSaints

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
What kind of deal you working?
I emailed multiple dealers and got several quotes. It came down to Dan Cummins and Mark Dodge. Both were 3% under invoice but Mark Dodge gave me about another 0.25% and had a lower doc fee. That and the estimated cost of transport from each location saved me around another 1% total so I went with them.

If anyone is looking for a 392 presently I'm happy to post the dealers I contacted and what their stated discounts and doc fees were to help in your decision.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Did you get your order placed? How did it go and how was your pricing? We are also pretty close to this dealership and are looking to order a 2022 Rubicon. We have been dealing with locals and they are all at msrp. I have Never ordered at msrp. Crazy times. Good luck on your order and hope all goes great
I sent Jeremy our build for a 2022 2-door Rubicon a couple of days ago. Dereck Barker the sales manager told me over the phone he would price protect up to $200. Jeremy is waiting for Dereck Barker to return to confirm Ed Martin will price protect up to $200 if there is a price increase after placing an order. Hopefully I hear back from them tomorrow and I will phone in a deposit.

The Forum Group Deal is 4%-under invoice or 5%-under invoice if you use their financing. Plus their doc fee, taxes, plates, registration.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I went back and only have an example quote (has the VIn of a used Jeep on it) and the order sheet. I can try to fight for the deposit back but it was only $500 so even if I cancel and reorder somewhere else I’ll still be saving and a lesson learned. They never said my deposit was non-refundable though
You have a sales contract?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Emailed Jerry@Ed Martin this morning. He got back to me within 30 minutes. Impressive. Not even in the office today. Explained my order progress not going well because of the msrp pricing by dealers. He wants my build sheet. Let’s see what happens!!!! Let you all know. So far I am impressed. $$ savings will make me more impressed.
You should get 4%-under invoice or 5%-under invoice if you finance through them. Just make sure you tell Jeremy you are from the Forum.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
He got back with me and said he is out of the office today but will check on everything tomorrow for me. Yay—finally ordering! Still wish there were more colors but I am done complaining about that. In the end it doesn’t matter what color—I will still love it. And I may or may not have already ordered a few inexpensive things for it already. So excited.
What color and what is your build?