Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Update on Ed Martin pricing (10-28-2021).

They will do 5%-under invoice WITH financing. 4%-under invoice without financing. $199 doc fee. $1000 deposit.

You will also get any incentives like Direct Marketing or Affiliate if they return when you take delivery.

Mention you are a forum member.

They are in Anderson Indiana.

[email protected]

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 6.33.43 PM.png
Has anyone had a problem getting a hold of Ed Martin recently?
Sponsored

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)

Not sure if it is more convenient for you to go to Indy (depending on where you are in IL), but Hawk CDJ in Forest Park, IL is willing to do 5% off invoice with financing, $301 IL dealer fee. What's nice is that they use many of the major banks, so for instance, they are an approved dealer with my bank so I can secure my very low rate and Hawk will process it through them.

Jason Beltran is the Tread Lightly rep there, and has been super easy to talk to thus far. He said the 5% is regardless of what happens with Tread Lightly, so I guess that is the one risk if it does come back. For me it's worth it because he is 15 miles away vs. traveling out of state. He also said the price is protected at the time of the order being placed, so no increases at delivery if invoice went up.

Once I stop obsessing over what options to add/not add, I will be going through him.

hallobillies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Charger R/T
This is my 1st post, so glad I found this forum! I reached out to multiple dealers over the weekend and haven't heard back from most, including Ed Martin.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not sure if it is more convenient for you to go to Indy (depending on where you are in IL), but Hawk CDJ in Forest Park, IL is willing to do 5% off invoice with financing, $301 IL dealer fee. What's nice is that they use many of the major banks, so for instance, they are an approved dealer with my bank so I can secure my very low rate and Hawk will process it through them.

Jason Beltran is the Tread Lightly rep there, and has been super easy to talk to thus far. He said the 5% is regardless of what happens with Tread Lightly, so I guess that is the one risk if it does come back. For me it's worth it because he is 15 miles away vs. traveling out of state. He also said the price is protected at the time of the order being placed, so no increases at delivery if invoice went up.

Once I stop obsessing over what options to add/not add, I will be going through him.
I bought my '19 JLR from Jason when he was at another dealer.

How long ago did you get the 5%-under invoice quote from him? Was that 5%-under invoice for a 2022 order?

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Has anyone ordered from Gupton in the last week or so?

Interested what they are doing now.

Sponsored

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
I bought my '19 JLR from Jason when he was at another dealer.

How long ago did you get the 5%-under invoice quote from him? Was that 5%-under invoice for a 2022 order?
I just visited him on Saturday at Hawk and confirmed all of this info for a ‘22 that I plan to order from him this week.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
The first post has been updated. Josh is willing to do 4% below invoice. I think I am about to order through him.
Did you order from him and how did it go?

Sponsored

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Here are my current options:
South Point
*2 hour drive from me
*4% below invoice (its actually a little better since I have been trying to work a deal with him for awhile)
*A few negative reviews on the dealer
*$150 doc fee, must finance with them and use affiliate code (tread lightly)

Gupton
*13 hour drive from me
*No word on % below invoice. If he matches last year 7% I will be saving $1300 going with him. I bet it will come back at 6-4% making it $650 to -$650 in savings.
*Positive reviews, seems like a great guy
*$500 doc fee, probably needs affiliate code

I haven't followed up on the 2022s but this is what Covert would do on the 2021s when i was looking.
With a tread lightly # we can get you to 4% below
Bart Gunkel

Covert CDJR
General Sales Manager
Did you order from South Point and how did it go?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You could always rent until your build comes in. You can rent for about $10-$13 a day if needed. Might not get that same kind of offer on your vehicle in 3 months. That's what I plan to do as I just put my 2020 Wrangler up for sale. I'm going to see if I can get a few thousand more than Carvana offered me.
Maybe dependent on region? $10-$13/day is cheap today. Car rental prices have gone up from past historic prices. Rental companies sold a lot of their inventory when covid first hit and now there is a car shortage due to supplier issues. They do not have as many cars o rent out. As a result car rental prices are higher.

Prices can vary a lot also. I had to rent a car one-way when I bought a car out of state last May. Only 2 rental companies had cars for my destination. The price varied from a low of $240/day to a high $1200/day! The $240/day rate was through Costco.

Costco consistently had the lowest rental rates whenever I needed a rental car. I will be renting a one-way again in the next month or so to pick up my new JLR. Hopefully prices are not insanely expensive when my Rubicon arrives.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is my 1st post, so glad I found this forum! I reached out to multiple dealers over the weekend and haven't heard back from most, including Ed Martin.
Jeremy at Ed Martin got back to me promptly this morning.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just visited him on Saturday at Hawk and confirmed all of this info for a ‘22 that I plan to order from him this week.
Let me know if the 5%-under invoice is good? Thanks.