First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Just placed my order for a 22 willys in Gupton. No brainer. Done from asking to finish in 30 minutes and 10 emails. 4.97% under invoice (roughly 5%) and $499 doc fee. Good deal garanteed totally no brainer if you want one. The only probem is they don't have a purchasing agreement or any paperwork to sign just a $1000 deposit and Danial will handle all by himself. That feels strange though.
I planed to order a sport/sport s but they didn't have sport/sport willys/sport s available for order yet. The cheapest option for 22MY is willys/sport altitude/sahara they 3 only have $800 difference. The begining auto-trans-models have MSRP of $43k, Invoice of $42k and $40k real price.
I ordered a super basic 2.0l willys with corner gorilla glass($195). No other option so soft top. I'm in Texas and love to get the fresh air in forest and beach without that hassle of removing hard top! However the sunshine kills people here in summer so I still a bit worried. CDJR dealers in Texas are way too greedy including those you see in the forum like southfork, montrend and prosper they are are charging MSRP or higher for even ordering.
I bought my new 21 subaru outback in April for $2k less than MSRP and sold it yesterday for 4k over it. I hate that CVT and decide that I need a nice rig. With that $6k difference I don't feel any uncomfortable ordering a wrangler for less than invoice now. From what I saw even the good times would only get you about $4k under msrp in $40k trims which let Gupton's price seems fair good. I doubt that maybe I can even make money when I get it delievered!(JK lol)
Jay - Make sure you receive the build sheet with the VON and a proper price sheet with breakdown including tax and tags. We provide that to every customer for price protection and peace of mind. Always happy to help even if you did not order from us.
Sponsored

HD F250

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
I went with Koons because they were very competitive on price, local and have been excellent with communication and answered all of my questions. Craig has been great to work with and I can vouch that my order sheet included price, fees, tax, tags and an OTD price. My order will be submitted tomorrow.

foxredlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
$899 Processing fee. The only other thing they do as well is charge you at the time of pickup for your state registration/tags/tax (which you have to pay anyways at somepoint no matter where you buy).
Even with the higher processing fee it still beats Gupton's pricing on a regular Rubicon by a few hundred bucks. ... So far its the best deal i've seen on the forums.
I’m curious what options they discounted to be cheaper than Gupton? They are both advertising 6% off invoice on a regular Rubicon. Thanks.

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
I’m curious what options they discounted to be cheaper than Gupton? They are both advertising 6% off invoice on a regular Rubicon. Thanks.
My bad I guess for not mentioning… I’m not financing it. Gupton is 5% cash and 6% with financing. Koons is just straight up 6%

Sponsored

AutoCompanion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Recon (on order)
We are proud to now offer the following with a low $499 doc fee.

Off MSRP pricing! Not behind invoice which result in a higher discount on high MSRP builds

Offer valid only this week!
$499 liaison fee.

Wrangler Gas: 9.5%
Wrangler 4xE: 9.75%
Grand Cherokee 4xE Pre Order: 7%
Compass: 8% with Affiliate Only
Wagoneer/Grand Wagoneer: 6%
Grand Cherokee L: 8%
392: 7%

leasecompanion.com/inquire

GoSaints

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Did you contact Peterson's in Nampa, ID?
I did not. I'm in MS so the transit cost would likely be substantial and offset any additional discount beyond what most people on the forum have seen for the 392.

I've talked to just about everyone on my initial post and am near closing a deal with Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA.

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
I did not. I'm in MS so the transit cost would likely be substantial and offset any additional discount beyond what most people on the forum have seen for the 392.

I've talked to just about everyone on my initial post and am near closing a deal with Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA.
Gotcha. That's my bad for not looking at your location. Enjoy the 392!

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Koons 6% discount requires financing for 3 payment minimum.
We are $7000 off A Wrangler 392 and do not require financing for 392.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
Koons 6% discount requires financing for 3 payment minimum.
How exactly do they enforce that? Do you have to sign a contract saying you'll make 3 payments or else they'll repo your Jeep?

Sponsored

ekim

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
How exactly do they enforce that? Do you have to sign a contract saying you'll make 3 payments or else they'll repo your Jeep?
Loan agreements are legal docs, so I assume they can just put in a pre-payment penalty to recover whatever they need to...

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR

What kind of deal you working?

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Loan agreements are legal docs, so I assume they can just put in a pre-payment penalty to recover whatever they need to...
Nope it’s on the honor system you can pay it off or refi it on your very first payment. All vehicle loans are done on simple interest which means NO prepayment penalty that’s illegal!!! You will not find this written into any simple interest car loan contract period no matter what any of these Internet warriors will tell you!!

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Nope it’s on the honor system you can pay it off or refi it on your very first payment. All vehicle loans are done on simple interest which means NO prepayment penalty that’s illegal!!! You will not find this written into any simple interest car loan contract period no matter what any of these Internet warriors will tell you!!
Correct, all loans are simply interest. There are no penalties for paying the vehicle off early.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Dereck Barker the sales manager at Ed Martin said they will price protect up to $200 if there is a price increase between placing a order-deposit and taking delivery as a courtesy.
A couple of members said they were having trouble getting a hold of Ed Martin last week. I believe Jeremy the salesperson was on vacation. He should be back now. I pinged him to see if he's back in the office. I will post when I hear back from him.
Sponsored