Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

atlasnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
I’m wondering the same. Is this the increase that already came or is there another in November. I would really love to hold off in hopes of a new color, but also don’t want to push another 1K.

edit: I see it’s another actual increase. Yikes.
Source? The attached article seems to be referencing just the model year increase. Trying to see if I need to order tomorrow

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Source? The attached article seems to be referencing just the model year increase. Trying to see if I need to order tomorrow
The article was posted on Mopar insiders. I looked at the price now and then what they are saying the increase was. Not sure how true it is, but it was $1000-ish more in the article than what the MSRP is now. I ended up putting my order in with Gupton today because of the sold order protection.
I was hoping for a new color, but at the price of 1k on a 4XE wasn’t worth it to me. Either way, easiest transaction I’ve ever done.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
You better hope the dealer you want to order from is open on Sun. Not many are due to State laws.

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
You better hope the dealer you want to order from is open on Sun. Not many are due to State laws.
We are here and open!

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When I was checking prices with Gupton and Tri-City they both stated that sold orders are price protected at the time of order. I ordered from Tri-City a few days ago because I’m concerned the 4xe is about to have a price increase, and I wanted that price protection.
Dan at Gupton confirmed they price protect.

Who confirmed at Tri-City?

I am putting together a list of dealers who confirm price protection.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*PRICE PROTECTION FROM DEALERS ON ORDERS*

I emailed some dealers and asked specifically about price protection. These dealers who discount also price-protect or guarantee pricing at time of deposit and order.

So far these dealers have confirmed they price-protect. I will update if other dealers confirm.

Gupton in Springfield TN (Dan Gupton confirmed)

Jim Butler in MO (Steven Boeckmann confirmed)

Koons in VA (Craig on this thread confirmed)

Tri-City in NC (Travis Reynolds confirmed)

Ed Martin in IN (Sales manager Dereck Barker said they will price protect up to $200 over the ordered price if there is a price increase between the order and delivery.)

Last edited:

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
So I was about to pull the trigger but I got this back from Ed Martin. Seems it doesn’t matter if you order now or later. Does Gupton do the same?

“There is a disclaimer from Chrysler that the price is subject to change. If the price changed between now and when it's scheduled for delivery, they can adjust that. You're % from us won't change, but if the MSRP increases, it would be a higher price.”
My dealers invoice went a up little so it affected me a little to but nothing crazy was still 6% under invoice at the time of purchase and when the Jeep arrived.

RemisPaPa

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-350
Occupation
Retired Marine, DoD Civilian
We are here and open!
And I would like to add “ready to help”!
Last Tuesday I sent my build PDF to 11, yes eleven, different dealers. Koons was not one of them. Two got back to me on Thursday, one on Friday, and the rest I’ve yet to hear from.

Yesterday I sent said PDF to Koons via this thread and I received a response back from Craig in roughly 46 minutes!

Now that ladies and gentlemen is what I consider service. I had already resigned myself that I was going to be going to Tennessee from SoCal to pick up my ride. Depending on how some of the other prices come back I may very well be making it an entire cross country trip.

Thank you Craig for the VERY FAST response and I will be back in touch regardless of who I decide to go with.

Sponsored

Farmer joe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge drw grand cherokee
Ordered yesterday from Kent at Peterson's Stampede Jeep in Nampa Idaho. Called every Jeep dealer here in Oregon and they were all $4k to 6k more.

Screenshot_20211027-193949_Drive.jpg
Nice price. Have and order at dave smith for close to the same build.. Audio, keyless and safety packages- youre camera and handles. trying to figure differences. near as i can tell $59,536 soo 3,000 cheaper??

Farmer joe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge drw grand cherokee
Nice price. Have and order at dave smith for close to the same build.. Audio, keyless and safety packages- youre camera and handles. trying to figure differences. near as i can tell $59,536 soo 3,000 cheaper??
1635710752397274187175100667003.jpg

Jeepnutz

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Looks like you opted for the gorilla glass.

Farmer joe

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge drw grand cherokee
Looks like you opted for the gorilla glass.
Yep missed that so its a little closer in price..... it was on the build they had on order...Will see what happens with them. dont mind an extra few dollars as it has an estimated ship date . but i can still cancel and reorder somewhere else..local dealer not much help msrp+
Sponsored