Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

brycal01

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Are there any dealers that are known to sell in-stock Wranglers below.invoice? Particularly 2021s which are soon to be leftovers.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
For the folk here in IL and MO, have you all reached out to Steve at Jim Butler in Linn, MO? He's doing 5% with their financing and $199 doc fee. He's as good on pricing as the dealer in VA and slightly better than the IN dealer without the need to cobble a group buy together. I put in my order with him for a 22 JLUR on 10/12 and got my VIN 10/15. $500 deposit is required. Had a couple conversations with Steve on the phone after trading emails and he seems like a pretty good guy. Very responsive, no pressure, no hassle. I highly recommend giving him a shot.
Are there any dealers that are known to sell in-stock Wranglers below.invoice? Particularly 2021s which are soon to be leftovers.

I think any in-stock vehicle will be sold at a premium today.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We have quite a few people interested in the group pricing if Ed Martin will do 5%. Still waiting for Ed Martin to reply.

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
The day of cheap in-stock Wranglers seem to be over. That's how I bought mine back in 2019. MSRP 39k. Bought for 31.5k.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
The days of anything in stock and cheap are over…not just Wranglers. Car lots of all brands are nearly empty. And unfortunately, this is going to continue in 2022.

Sponsored

GoSaints

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Read all 24 pages then decided to join. Thanks everyone for posting...extremely helpful.

I'm ready to purchase a 392. Got my build just need to pick a dealer to move forward with. I've decided that out of state is my best option due to my small local market.

From what I can tell the best summary for 392 deals is as follows....please double check me for errors (in no particular order):

Steve Butler MO 5% below invoice w financing. 199 doc
Mall of GA 5% below invoice w financing, 4% otherwise. 599 doc
Dan Cummings KY 3% below invoice. 599 doc
Chapman PA 6k off MSRP. 394 doc
Granger IA 6k off MSRP. 180 doc
Gupton TN 6% below invoice w financing, 5% otherwise. 499 doc
Jim Butler MO 5% below invoice w financing, 4% otherwise. 199 doc
Ed Martin IL 4% below invoice. 199 doc
Koons VA 7k off MSRP. 899 doc

Out of all the above it seems 2-3 are the most favorable. Gupton's doc is higher but their % off is greatest from what I can tell.

foxredlab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 4xe
Read all 24 pages then decided to join. Thanks everyone for posting...extremely helpful.

I'm ready to purchase a 392. Got my build just need to pick a dealer to move forward with. I've decided that out of state is my best option due to my small local market.

From what I can tell the best summary for 392 deals is as follows....please double check me for errors (in no particular order):

Out of all the above it seems 2-3 are the most favorable. Gupton's doc is higher but their % off is greatest from what I can tell.
Of the dealerships you listed, I believe only Chapman, Granger, Koons, and Dan Cummings are offering deals on the 392.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
What should I expect to pay for OTD a Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport s with a hard top and automatic transmission ?
Depends on taxes fees, cash down/trade.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Ed Martin is MSRP on 392, possibly more.

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD

As others have mentioned, 392 seems to be in its own category for pricing. But you’ve got 9 dealers listed. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to email all 9 of them and find your best option by next week.

Sponsored

Nabes14

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JL 2 Dr Willys
Newbie here..... Will I get a better deal ordering in December? Or does that matter since it has to be built?

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Newbie here..... Will I get a better deal ordering in December? Or does that matter since it has to be built?
Could be the same... could be better... there could be a new supply chain issue and it could be worse.

Vehicle prices are a little unpredictable at the moment. But I think it's safe to say it won't be as good as if you'd ordered in 2019 :LOL:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could be the same... could be better... there could be a new supply chain issue and it could be worse.

Vehicle prices are a little unpredictable at the moment. But I think it's safe to say it won't be as good as if you'd ordered in 2019 :LOL:
It's not far off. I am very happy to buy a 3 model year newer Rubicon for a couple of percent more after inflation.

I ordered and bought a new '19 JLR back in early 2019 for 7% under invoice. I sold that JLR back in May of this year for more than what I paid brand new including taxes. I can order a 2022 JLR now for 5%-6% under invoice. MSRP has gone up with inflation since 2019 but the 2022 Rubicon has more standard equipment. Proximity Door Locks and 8.4" Alpine is included in the base 2022 Rubicon. This was not the case for 2021 models. In some instances it might actually cost less for a 2022 than a 2021 depending on options.

Hopefully the supply issues are resolved sooner than later.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately no one knows. It is known some models like the 4xe will go up in price.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Yes I sure did. Rob Trachtman was 5K over msrp unfortunately. He couldn't do anything about it, his hands were tied.
I am at 2 percent below invoice on non hybrids and non 392's.. hybrids I am 400 over invoice. 392's I am at 5000 over msrp.

The reasons being, is I don't add high doc fees, I get you the best market rates and don't make you pay a high rate and pay on it for 6 months and I don't add accessories unless you want them.
Sponsored