WendyB

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 JKU Black
No, Rubi 6cyl MT
Hi - just wondering how long it took for Gupton to respond to you with a quote? I know he's busy, so just curious. Thanks!

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Hi - just wondering how long it took for Gupton to respond to you with a quote? I know he's busy, so just curious. Thanks!
They are a smaller dealer but they will reply, give them time. They probably are really busy. Gupton replied within a day the first time and a couple days the second time for me. They are a good dealer if distance is not an issue. Fun part of the country to visit also.

Where are you in IL? Ed Martin in Anderson IN which is outside Indy is doing 4% with financing. Several forum members are interested in ordering from them if they can do 5% under invoice. Are you interested? Their DOC fee is lower than other dealers also. It's $199 verses $499 at Gupton.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone interested in ordering from Ed Martin in IN if we can get 5% off invoice with a $199 doc fee? They are at 4% now but I am hoping they might do better with more volume.

This would be a group buy price.
Anyone interested in ordering from Ed Martin please PM me. I am going to see if they will do better on pricing. I want to have a count of people interested.

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
Jeremy Greer. I will ask again. I am ready to go with them if they do 5%.

When are you ready to order?

Anyone else interested in Ed Martin in IN? They have a very low DOC fee of $199.
I am ready now! (I also don’t have a problem waiting a bit if others need to). Talking with Dan Cummins in KY for 4% below currently but they have a $599 doc fee and Ed Martin is closer for me.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am ready now! (I also don’t have a problem waiting a bit if others need to). Talking with Dan Cummins in KY for 4% below currently but they have a $599 doc fee and Ed Martin is closer for me.
I am ready also. Just trying to get a number of interested buyers to present to Ed Martin now.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
I am ready also. Just got my quote from Daniel but dont mind waiting for the November ordering guide.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
I just ordered with Granger based on this thread https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...an-order-for-a-2022.81000/page-4#post-1703839

4% below on a JLR. $180 doc fee. Emailed Sunday and was ordered before 9am on Monday. Got the VIN today
I received my VIN today too. Granger was great to deal with and I love their no BS sales. Kind of scary when you think about it. You can spend $46K with a couple key strokes in the matter of minutes.🤑

Now the waiting part for it to arrive which is the hardest part. I just don't want it to come in to soon as we're taking a nice long trip back though SD, MT, WY, and CO. It'll be to darn cold for me if it arrives in February. 🥶

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
I emailed him (Daniel) twice, once on Sat and the other Yesterday early. The second time I sent him the build sheets that I printed off and hi-lighted. He quoted me as advertised and sent the money off today.

Sponsored

WendyB

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 JKU Black
They are a smaller dealer but they will reply, give them time. They probably are really busy. Gupton replied within a day the first time and a couple days the second time for me. They are a good dealer if distance is not an issue. Fun part of the country to visit also.

Where are you in IL? Ed Martin in Anderson IN which is outside Indy is doing 4% with financing. Several forum members are interested in ordering from them if they can do 5% under invoice. Are you interested? Their DOC fee is lower than other dealers also. It's $199 verses $499 at Gupton.
Thanks for the feedback.

I am in the south suburbs and did reach out to Ed Martin, but apparently not to the right person (as I'm quickly learning on this forum). I am ready to buy tomorrow or as soon as I make decision on who to buy with, but 4% isn't going to be enough for sure. 5% might work but would like to know if that includes their financing (which I assume it does) and how long do I need to keep the financing. I'm leaning towards still going with Gupton if they return my emails this week - it will be a little better deal and like you said - nice little trip to go visit Nashville.

WendyB

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'07 JKU Black
I emailed him (Daniel) twice, once on Sat and the other Yesterday early. The second time I sent him the build sheets that I printed off and hi-lighted. He quoted me as advertised and sent the money off today.
Hmmm..... Ok - I sent him an email on Friday and again yesterday too - with the pdf build I wanted. Hopefully, I'll hear from him soon, if his numbers are as reported I will also be ordering same day too. Thanks for the reply.

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
Hmmm..... Ok - I sent him an email on Friday and again yesterday too - with the pdf build I wanted. Hopefully, I'll hear from him soon, if his numbers are as reported I will also be ordering same day too. Thanks for the reply.
Ok, good luck.

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
For the folk here in IL and MO, have you all reached out to Steve at Jim Butler in Linn, MO? He's doing 5% with their financing and $199 doc fee. He's as good on pricing as the dealer in VA and slightly better than the IN dealer without the need to cobble a group buy together. I put in my order with him for a 22 JLUR on 10/12 and got my VIN 10/15. $500 deposit is required. Had a couple conversations with Steve on the phone after trading emails and he seems like a pretty good guy. Very responsive, no pressure, no hassle. I highly recommend giving him a shot.
Sponsored