Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
What should I expect to pay for OTD a Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport s with a hard top and automatic transmission ?
Where do you live? Doc fees and taxes are a big part of that formula. And which engine?

Probably around $42K if you do the 2.0 in white with no other options. But you could easily spec it up to $50K+
Sponsored

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
Mike, I am in process with Leon Travis at Criswell Chrysler Jeep in Gaithersburg, MD which isn’t a bad drive from NE PA. His cell number is 202-557-0032. Just received my offer sheet at 5% below invoice. Planning to confirm and place the order today
Almost forgot….Doc Fee is $500 which is pretty common.
Not sure if I'm 100% right, but I believe MD adds the freight cost to their pricing although it's already included in the MSRP, they add it to the discounted price. I buy at least 1 - 2 vehicles a year, and it's never been cost effective for me in MD. Something to consider.

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Not sure if I'm 100% right, but I believe MD adds the freight cost to their pricing although it's already included in the MSRP, they add it to the discounted price. I buy at least 1 - 2 vehicles a year, and it's never been cost effective for me in MD. Something to consider.
At the end of the day whatever the lowest bottom line you receive is the true pricing. (Showing all tax, tags and processing) If it's close then most just go with who has treated them right or perhaps whomever is the closest. We are simply giving you an additional option of where to purchase. We appreciate every opportunity you give us :)

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
What should I expect to pay for OTD a Jeep Wrangler unlimited sport s with a hard top and automatic transmission ?
Taxes, plates, registration, are different for everyone so OTD is different for everyone. Then there are other fees which can vary by State like a doc fee.

Fastbusa

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Anyone doing anything on the 392? Everything I've seen is 10k over msrp. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and trading my 2020 in

Sponsored

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
I requested a quote from Dan at Gupton and what I received was an MSRP quote. Are they not doing below FWP? I heard it was 5% here.

Never mind I miss read the e-mail, 5% as advertised

Last edited:

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Chapman in PA and Granger in IA are both $6000 below MSRP on 392s. I think Koons is doing something too.
We (KOONS) are doing $7000 off MSRP on 392 Wranglers. 6% below invoice on all other Wranglers with the exception of the 4XE which is at 5% below invoice.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Ordering Manager: Craig Benner
New Car Director: Erica Ramsey
[email protected]

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I requested a quote from Dan at Gupton and what I received was an MSRP quote. Are they not doing below FWP? I heard it was 5% here.
392?

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
We (KOONS) are doing $7000 off MSRP on 392 Wranglers. 6% below invoice on all other Wranglers with the exception of the 4XE which is at 5% below invoice.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
[email protected]
Thought you'd like a chance to review this quote I got from your dealership this AM:

MSPR: $69,670
Vehicle price: $66,322.00
Subtotal: $66,322.00

Sponsored

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Anyone doing anything on the 392? Everything I've seen is 10k over msrp. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and trading my 2020 in
Thought you'd like a chance to review this quote I got from your dealership this AM:

MSPR: $69,670
Vehicle price: $66,322.00
Subtotal: $66,322.00
Did you speak to Craig or myself (Erica)? We are the only people involved in the group buy program. This is not an offer to the general public but just the forums. If you'd like to forward the build to me at [email protected] you can and I will adjust it accordingly.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
[email protected]

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
Did you speak to Craig or myself (Erica)? We are the only people involved in the group buy program. This is not an offer to the general public but just the forums. If you'd like to forward the build to me at [email protected] you can and I will adjust it accordingly.

Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
[email protected]
Coming right at you!!

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score