Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

suzy78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Wisconsin here as well. After getting quotes from a few local dealers (only one would go $2k under MSRP, other at MSRP), I was able to get 5% below invoice (w/ dealer financing) through Jason Beltran @ Hawk. He was super easy to work with and responsive. Still a drive, but closer than some of the other dealers mentioned.

Let me know. Thanks.
Sponsored

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
Wisconsin here as well. After getting quotes from a few local dealers (only one would go $2k under MSRP, other at MSRP), I was able to get 5% below invoice (w/ dealer financing) through Jason Beltran @ Hawk. He was super easy to work with and responsive. Still a drive, but closer than some of the other dealers mentioned.
Can I ask what the dealer financing rate/term was? And curious, any other fees they tacked on (i imagine atleast the max $300 dealer fee that IL allows)?

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
We (Koons) are now doing $7000 off a Wrangler 392 Factory order. $9500 off TRX and 5% below on 4XE Wranglers.

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
With today being the day we can start ordering I felt a new thread needed to be started especially since it seems we are not able to get the same discount we could have had 6 months ago.

Right now I am trying to work out a Rubicon 4XE deal with South Point Dodge. He said he can do 5% below invoice 4% below invoice vs the 7% below invoice he told me he could do on 2021s. I have never worked with this person or dealer so YMMV.

Josh Montes
Internet Director
South Point Dodge
Austin, TX
936-467-3567

Has anyone received an updated % from Daniel at Gupton for MY22? The 4XE was 7% below invoice with him when i priced out a 2021.
Koons is at 5% below on 4xe orders....

Sponsored

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Folks I bought my 2021 JLUR loaded (with the exception of leather live in FL so not burning myself with the top off) and went through Tri City Jeep in NC and Travis Reynolds did me right 7% below and even picked me up at the airport! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Do you have an email for him?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Jason is a great guy. I bought my '19JLR from him for 7%-under invoice back when he was at another Chicago area dealer. I am planning on buying a 2022 JLR now. Jason was the first person I called. Jason has no control over pricing at Hawk. Unfortunately Hawk is at full MSRP now for Wranglers.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I did the math and I ended up at 2% below invoice (including the $1595 delivery cost). I also got a guaranteed dollar amount for my trade when the ‘22 finally comes in, hopefully by end of January.

Sponsored

Koons_of_Tysons_Corner

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.koonsjeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler

Beasty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Accord, 22 Jeep 392
I spoke with Jason at Hawk back in July and he was at 5% under, then in August he was 1% under with affiliated pricing. I waited longer than I should have but ended up ordering from Gupton. Its a 9 hour drive back but 7% under. Nice to hear you can order 22' now for 5% under.

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
I sent a part's list pricing request to Brandon at Koon's today....hopefully his pencil is sharp! I've received offers of 5% with $499.00 doc fee, another that ended up at 3% under after considering the $599.00 doc fee and a third that is 3% under "off the lot"....hard to choose. Hoping someone wants this deal more so my choice is easy.

CT_Matty78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR (ordered 9/14)
Occupation
Graphic Designer + Photographer
Dan Cummins in KY is doing 3% on 2022 Wranglers:

Martin Mazzetti
859-987-5669 x 567
513-633-4527
[email protected]

Waiting on them to send over an official tax, title, out the door quote.
Martin is THE guy - he got my deal done for me too. Great experience with everybody over there too, very friendly and helpful all-around.

suzy78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
We are finalizing, no rate quoted yet. Yes, $300 in fees + tax/title/license. I focused on out
the door which was about 4k lower than my lowest WI dealer quote.

Can I ask what the dealer financing rate/term was? And curious, any other fees they tacked on (i imagine atleast the max $300 dealer fee that IL allows)?
Sponsored