Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

Know how old that links is?
I used it when I bought my Jeep back in June, but I don't know if it's updated with 2022 dealer percentages.
Sponsored

Bob_N_AZ

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Ford Excape Hybrid
I used it when I bought my Jeep back in June, but I don't know if it's updated with 2022 dealer percentages.
Thank for the reply, guess I'll find out. Looks like the dealers that give good discounts are not big cities but I'm sure there are exceptions.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I think I'm going to order from them. I'm trying to get a breakdown of the $899 fee from Koon's but the guy is out until tomorrow. He did say the fee and his prices are non-negotiable.

From any of the dealers you all order from, any of you military and received $500 off for military? I'm guessing with Koon's he wont budge but never hurts to ask.
I just left Chapman this morning (more details on a different later) and it was awesome only one fee 394 doc fee which from what I understand is PA regulated. Would recommend!!

First Name
Kate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q7, ordering a 2022 WUJL
I ordered my 2022 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude from Lakeland Dodge in Lakeland, Florida today for 6% BELOW invoice. No financing commitment, $1,000 deposit. It was a pleasure dealing with Mike who does the builds. His info is [email protected], cell 863-904-7033. Mike said if you contact him, to mention me, Kate in Sarasota, and he'll send me $100.

Last edited:

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I just left Chapman this morning (more details on a different later) and it was awesome only one fee 394 doc fee which from what I understand is PA regulated. Would recommend!!
Can't wait to see you highlight your experience in a New Thread. Makes me wonder what mine may be like.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Does anyone know what % off Gupton is offering for the '22's? I emailed Daniel (I know he was out for a week) and I'm sure he's busy but I'd like to get my build in soon if possible.

vasdimpop

First Name
Vasil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 JLUR (being built)
Last I heard was 6% below invoice with their financing

Does anyone know what % off Gupton is offering for the '22's? I emailed Daniel (I know he was out for a week) and I'm sure he's busy but I'd like to get my build in soon if possible.

hiimmike

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Occupation
Network Engineer
I can confirm 5% below or 6% with dealer financing. I called them, horrible customer service if you ask me. I ended up deciding to buy local and pay more. Paying more sucks but my sales guy is very helpful. Several emails, many phone calls with two voicemails left and it took me asking for a different sales person for me to talk to someone. I wouldn't buy from Gupton.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
I can confirm 5% below or 6% with dealer financing. I called them, horrible customer service if you ask me. I ended up deciding to buy local and pay more. Paying more sucks but my sales guy is very helpful. Several emails, many phone calls with two voicemails left and it took me asking for a different sales person for me to talk to someone. I wouldn't buy from Gupton.

I'm sure they're busy with the volume they do and they know some people will put up with slow service to get a deal. It's no excuse for horrible cs but it's par for the course now a days.

Everyone local here is msrp or more and we're looking to make a vacation out of it anyways. I have a couple other options but I'll give him until the end of the week and see what happens. Thanks for the info.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I have had the opposite experience. I have not ordered yet but Dan replied back promptly to all my emails before and after he got back from his vacation.

rriglesias

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude
I ordered my 2022 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude from Lakeland Dodge in Lakeland, Florida today for 6% BELOW invoice. No financing commitment, $1,000 deposit. It was a pleasure dealing with Mike who does the builds. His info is [email protected], cell 863-904-7033. Mention you read this on the forum.
Sounds like a great deal, what they added? Fees, etc. I sent mike an email today.

OffRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Rydell in Southern California is at invoice on all wranglers. Allocation is closed for now on 392, but may open back up. This is by faaaar the best deal I could find in California. Ask for Jorge, he's awesome to work with.
[email protected]
I have a vin and D status 2 days after ordering.
Thanks. Did you get a comparison from Rob Trachtman too?