Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X
I tried to use Josh when I was buying my 2021. He was friendly and responsive until I asked him to match (or even come close to) Gupton's rate, at which point he completely ghosted me.

His loss, not mine.

The only two Texas dealers that I'm aware of who will offer anything other than MSRP are DeMontrond down in Conroe and Prosper up in...Prosper.
i didnā€™t know about Prosper. What deal are they doing under invoice and do you know if it applies to 392?
Sponsored

Last edited:

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
i didnā€™t know about Prosper. What deal are they doing under invoice and do you know if it applies to 392?
Here is screenshot of their deal. I questioned the TL deal since it was announced cancelled as of 10/1. He is checking. Their fees seem a little out whack IMO šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers 52EDBA43-FBE4-4A7E-BBA9-9CBAABBCFAB7

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Here is screenshot of their deal. I questioned the TL deal since it was announced cancelled as of 10/1. He is checking. Their fees seem a little out whack IMO šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

52EDBA43-FBE4-4A7E-BBA9-9CBAABBCFAB7.jpeg
Non-tax fee and processing-fee should be called the BS-Fee. It's close to an extra 1% of invoice on average.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Non-tax fee and processing-fee should be called the BS-Fee. It's close to an extra 1% of invoice on average.
Definitely the processing fee is crazy šŸ˜œ

Newbalewb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Wrangler X

52EDBA43-FBE4-4A7E-BBA9-9CBAABBCFAB7.jpeg
Thanks! Yeah so in reality theyā€™re closer to 4% off invoice. Honestly not bad for the DFW area tho. But thereā€™s some question whether another 1% will be applied because of the affiliate program going away?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks! Yeah so in reality theyā€™re closer to 4% off invoice. Honestly not bad for the DFW area tho. But thereā€™s some question whether another 1% will be applied because of the affiliate program going away?
Correct. Tyler suppose to clarify and get back to me. I will post any details he provides.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Willyā€™s, 2021 JL Sahara Diesel
Might check with Mckinney Dodge, but they only offered invoice even though they had promised 1% below invoice when we ordered.

mikesicily

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler JLU XR - Sting Gray
I got quoted 4% under invoice plus tax/tags and $394 doc fee for PA at Chapman.

I got quote from Koons. 6% under invoice plus tax/tags and $899 processing fee. Required to finance through CC and make 3 payments before I can refinance with another if necessary. If donā€™t finance through CC than $1k gets added to the total amount.

Havenā€™t messaged anyone else yet or gone any further with those two. Iā€™m still new to this whole building what I want. Do I send Chapman the quote from Koons and see if they can match or beat it? Talking a 4 hr drive vs a 1 hr 45 min drive. Do they also do military on top? Also trading in or private selling ahead of time if I can. Whatā€™s next?? Lol

any other dealers recommended? This is all for ā€˜22 rubicon

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I just got this email from Dan Gupton:

Hello,

I will be out of the office on vacation from October 13th, 2021 to October 19th,2021.

Thank you,

Daniel Gupton
Gupton Motors Inc
It's Oct 19th today. Hopefully Dan is back at the office and will follow up on emails for order inquiries in the next day or so.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase

I got quote from Koons. 6% under invoice plus tax/tags and $899 processing fee. Required to finance through CC and make 3 payments before I can refinance with another if necessary. If donā€™t finance through CC than $1k gets added to the total amount.

Havenā€™t messaged anyone else yet or gone any further with those two. Iā€™m still new to this whole building what I want. Do I send Chapman the quote from Koons and see if they can match or beat it? Talking a 4 hr drive vs a 1 hr 45 min drive. Do they also do military on top? Also trading in or private selling ahead of time if I can. Whatā€™s next?? Lol

I donā€™t think Chapman will beat it but, Iā€™ve had no issues at all and was able to finance with my own bank with no issues. Picking up my 392 tomorrow on the road trip journey now.

Sponsored

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual

Is the 4% from Chapman with or without their financing?

rriglesias

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude

Do you have a contact in Koons? I want them to quote me a '22 Sahara Altitude

mikesicily

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you have a contact in Koons? I want them to quote me a '22 Sahara Altitude

A buddy of mine told me to join JeepGarage.org and search for Craig Benner. He has new contact info there. And mention you got his name off that forum. He didn't post anything on here however I saw he used to be active here but seems to be more active on JeepGarage.

mikesicily

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I donā€™t think Chapman will beat it but, Iā€™ve had no issues at all and was able to finance with my own bank with no issues. Picking up my 392 tomorrow on the road trip journey now.
I dont think they will either. I emailed my quote i got to them seeing if they can. Doesn't hurt. The only thing that stings with the Koons quote is the $899 processing fee. Between the two quotes, going to Koon's saves me $560 to go through the hassle of driving 4 hours, financing initially through CC and more than likely having to refinance a few months down the road therefore hitting my credit again. Whereas, through Chapman fees are a total of $434, I can use any financing and they are less than 2 hours away.

Is the 4% from Chapman with or without their financing?
I emailed him (or her, name was Ashlie) asking about this.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
I dont think they will either. I emailed my quote i got to them seeing if they can. Doesn't hurt. The only thing that stings with the Koons quote is the $899 processing fee. Between the two quotes, going to Koon's saves me $560 to go through the hassle of driving 4 hours, financing initially through CC and more than likely having to refinance a few months down the road therefore hitting my credit again. Whereas, through Chapman fees are a total of $434, I can use any financing and they are less than 2 hours away.

I emailed him (or her, name was Ashlie) asking about this.
They donā€™t do the invoice % financial gimmicks, during the summer I got 6% off my 392 no gimmicks or strings attached. The most honest and transparent experience thus far. Picking up the rig tomorrow.
Sponsored