Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
I'm going with Rob in Irvine .. he's getting under invoice

Reach out to Rob trachman he is doing under invoice.. his info in on this forum somewhere I just can't find it.. he is in Irvine
Yeah, I already spoke to him this week. He's 5K over msrp on 392's. It's the dealership, not him. His hands are tied on the 392's

RowdySouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Mojito 6-speed, 2000 TJ (retired)
Seems quiet with Criswell and Koons - where they at on % under and doc fees?

CamperShamu

First Name
Shamu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR(ordered), Tesla 3, BMW m240i
Anyone know of dealers around the New York tristate/New England area offering below invoice builds?

Sponsored

OffRocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
I'm going with Rob in Irvine .. he's getting under invoice

Reach out to Rob trachman he is doing under invoice.. his info in on this forum somewhere I just can't find it.. he is in Irvine
So he's doing under invoice on 2022 models? (non-392) ? Do you have a percentage under ballpark number?

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)
They told me they are at 3%-under invoice now and 4% -under invoice IF we get 3 people to order from the forum. I will ask about any additional discounts for financing.
I am connected via "friend of a friend" to the Finance Manager at a Jeep dealership in Kenosha, WI. Going to talk with him tomorrow afternoon to see if he will match Gupton and give us another option that is closer for folks in our area. Keep you posted.

ResGuy68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner, 16 Jeep Wrangler Sport
Unfortunately Josh is doing everything by text. With that I gave him my approval to move forward through an email and referenced all the pricing (invoice, fees, and final drive out price) pictures he sent me in the email. This would be my out if anything comes up when the vehicle arrives. I also gave him a credit card for the deposit.

I agree my experience with Gupton was 1000% times better but I guess I am willing to gamble it to avoid the long drive and slightly higher price.
I wish you the best! Please let me know your ultimate outcome, I'm interested and may be looking to purchase another Jeep in the next year or two.

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
I put in my order today with Steve at Jim Butler in Linn, MO. I ordered a JLUR at 5% below invoice and $199 doc fees. Required $500 deposit. Steve has been really responsive and has been great to work with thus far. This will be my first Wrangler so I'm really excited to get it, joining the local Jeep club, and start hitting the trails... in 4 to 5 months.

I guess I can keep myself busy with buying everyone Christmas presents while I wait. Do you all think my 9 year old son would like a Mopar lift kit and steel bumpers? I'm pretty sure my 6 year old daughter said she wanted a 35" wheel and tire combo. Might be an expensive Christmas this year, but anything for them!

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
I contacted Ed Martin about a group discount. They were very prompt responding back with the quote.

Ed Martin Jeep in Anderson IN will do 4%-under invoice "IF" we give them 3 orders. Otherwise it's 3%-under invoice if it's less than 3 orders from this forum. They have a $199 DOC fee which is pretty low compared to other States that have $499+ doc fees. I need to think about 4% considering the better deals from other dealers? I would go with them if they would do 5%-under invoice and their $199 doc. Let me know if anyone is interested Ed Martin and I will see if they can do better?
I am interested in this. Ready to order a 2022 Sahara Altitude. I was looking at some other Indiana dealerships that offer a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at no cost but I don’t think they will do below invoice. I almost ordered a 2021 with my tread lightly control number from Gupton but decided to wait for the 2022s and of course now my control number is worthless. (I am brand new to this forum)

Sponsored

jimmym1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I contacted Ed Martin about a group discount. They were very prompt responding back with the quote.

Ed Martin Jeep in Anderson IN will do 4%-under invoice "IF" we give them 3 orders. Otherwise it's 3%-under invoice if it's less than 3 orders from this forum. They have a $199 DOC fee which is pretty low compared to other States that have $499+ doc fees. I need to think about 4% considering the better deals from other dealers? I would go with them if they would do 5%-under invoice and their $199 doc. Let me know if anyone is interested Ed Martin and I will see if they can do better?
I’d be down as well. Working with Gupton and Criswell now, but just at early stages.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I am connected via "friend of a friend" to the Finance Manager at a Jeep dealership in Kenosha, WI. Going to talk with him tomorrow afternoon to see if he will match Gupton and give us another option that is closer for folks in our area. Keep you posted.
Let me know. Thanks.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I put in my order today with Steve at Jim Butler in Linn, MO. I ordered a JLUR at 5% below invoice and $199 doc fees. Required $500 deposit. Steve has been really responsive and has been great to work with thus far. This will be my first Wrangler so I'm really excited to get it, joining the local Jeep club, and start hitting the trails... in 4 to 5 months.

I guess I can keep myself busy with buying everyone Christmas presents while I wait. Do you all think my 9 year old son would like a Mopar lift kit and steel bumpers? I'm pretty sure my 6 year old daughter said she wanted a 35" wheel and tire combo. Might be an expensive Christmas this year, but anything for them!
Is the 5%-under invoice straight up or do you need to finance with them? What did you order?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am interested in this. Ready to order a 2022 Sahara Altitude. I was looking at some other Indiana dealerships that offer a Lifetime Powertrain Warranty at no cost but I don’t think they will do below invoice. I almost ordered a 2021 with my tread lightly control number from Gupton but decided to wait for the 2022s and of course now my control number is worthless. (I am brand new to this forum)
I am waiting to hear back from a couple of other dealers. I will post the discounts when I hear back.

JayDudya

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Porsche 911, 2022 JLUR
Is the 5%-under invoice straight up or do you need to finance with them? What did you order?
You need to finance with them for the 5% otherwise it's 4%. I did a pretty simple/basic build. JLUR w/ manual, 4.88 gears, premium soft top, cold weather group, and gorilla glass. Steve also mentioned that if the Wrangler is added back to the affiliate program before I pick up my Jeep they would add that 1% as well. I'll just need to get a new affiliate control number after the new year and hope they add the Wrangler back to the list of Jeep vehicles.
Sponsored