Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Yes, 7% below factory invoice (with a valid Affiliate control #) on all Jeep models (excluding 392 & Grand Cherokee 4xe) *DOES NOT REQUIRE FINANCING*

If you have a build you would like for me to price out please email it to me [email protected] and I would be happy to price it out for you.

Jeep Waves! =)
Thanks! I bought a Wrangler off you all this past spring with Walter! Awesome buying experience. I may have to reach out again. Thank you!
Sponsored

Gupton615JeepCrew

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
Thanks! I bought a Wrangler off you all this past spring with Walter! Awesome buying experience. I may have to reach out again. Thank you!

Thank you so much!!!! Just let us know and we would be honored to help you again! =)

Tric

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR
Ordered from Gupton and was the easiest experience ever. Can't wait for it to be built.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I have been away from the forum for a while. What's the discount on a 4xE now? Which dealers in the Washington state area have the best deals on a Rubicon 4xE?

68WArmyBoi

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Driver
I have been away from the forum for a while. What's the discount on a 4xE now? Which dealers in the Washington state area have the best deals on a Rubicon 4xE?
Isn't Idaho right next to Washington? Kent Shurtleff (@12psi) helped me with my order and has been really good so far. He's on the forums, but his contact info is in Ratberts list of dealers under Peterson CDJR

Sponsored

Mad Max 2

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Keep 392
Seems Dan Cummins is keeping their 392 Wrangler orders at 3% below invoice for 2022 as well. Reach out if you want the contact direct to the manager
I’d like the contact.

Sponsored

lukerossi

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Wrangler, Challenger
Hey Y’all,

This is Luke from South Point Dodge in Austin, TX. I would like to introduce myself as the point of contact for all of our custom ordering.

I am giving some updated information on our ordering process.

Moving forward we are offering our ORDER ONLY 4xE units (Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Hornet R/T, and Pacifica Hybrid) at;

3% South Point Discount off of invoice pricing
  • 1% discount financing with us.
  • 1% with trade-in
  • 1% Affiliate Program
For a total of 6% off of invoice. Any other non-allocated vehicle, excluding 392 and TRX will be offered with a 1% discount for a total of 4% off of invoice.

Our Doc Fee still remains at $150 and the deposit is $500 (non-refundable).

In addition I would like to address some previous questions/concerns;

1. As long as the 392 Rubicon and TRX are not limited allocation, we order them at invoice with trade and financing with us.
  2. Josh is no longer the point of contact for ordering. As some of you may have experienced with his transition to a higher position he is not able to keep up with all of the people who would like to order with us and as such has delegated this responsibility to me.

Please feel free to contact me with any ordering questions and I will be happy to assist. Be sure to ask for me by my first and last name since we just added another Luke to the roster.

Luke Rossi
Internet Sales Consultant
South Point Dodge
W: (512) 443-9333
Email: [email protected]

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Hey Y’all,

This is Luke from South Point Dodge in Austin, TX. I would like to introduce myself as the point of contact for all of our custom ordering.

I am giving some updated information on our ordering process.

Moving forward we are offering our ORDER ONLY 4xE units (Wrangler, Grand Cherokee, Hornet R/T, and Pacifica Hybrid) at;

3% South Point Discount off of invoice pricing
  • 1% discount financing with us.
  • 1% with trade-in
  • 1% Affiliate Program
For a total of 6% off of invoice. Any other non-allocated vehicle, excluding 392 and TRX will be offered with a 1% discount for a total of 4% off of invoice.

Our Doc Fee still remains at $150 and the deposit is $500 (non-refundable).

In addition I would like to address some previous questions/concerns;

1. As long as the 392 Rubicon and TRX are not limited allocation, we order them at invoice with trade and financing with us.
  2. Josh is no longer the point of contact for ordering. As some of you may have experienced with his transition to a higher position he is not able to keep up with all of the people who would like to order with us and as such has delegated this responsibility to me.

Please feel free to contact me with any ordering questions and I will be happy to assist. Be sure to ask for me by my first and last name since we just added another Luke to the roster.

Luke Rossi
Internet Sales Consultant
South Point Dodge
W: (512) 443-9333
Email: [email protected]
Thanks for providing those clear and precise details. I've updated the spreadsheet and set your post as the contact.

Hogpup

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU Rubicon
I tried to order from Dan Cummins and was told they no longer offer discounts, I was quoted MSRP.

HFA2265

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Thank you so much!!!! Just let us know and we would be honored to help you again! =)
Bought a 2022 Rubicon 4xe from Gupton in July 2022…..best experience working with Renee fro start to finish….highly recommend Renee and her team.
Sponsored