Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

350camper

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTU
Car dealers across the country are maxed out at approx 2 percent of the amount financing in general , so a 20000 dollar loan will yield about 800 in finance profit. Again, this is pretty close to the actual numbers.. The consumer finance bureau put caps on dealers starting about 05-06.
2 percent of 20k is $400. Do you mean $40k loan?
Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Yes sorry..I was typing without completely thinking. Darn multitasking. In the 90s you could make a lit more finance reserve then now. California has very strict rules.

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Does anyone know a good dealership in Arizona that will do below invoice pricing on a factory order?

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Does anyone know a good dealership in Arizona that will do below invoice pricing on a factory order?
All of the known below-invoice dealerships are in the spreadsheet in my sig. Easiest approach is to find a local dealership that honors Tread Lightly for 1% below.

musicforme

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Rubicon X v6, Auto, Step-Assist Rock Rails
I'm not at a point where I'm ready to order yet, but hope to be soon. I found in some other threads a link to this old list with a couple dealers in the Phoenix area. I'm going to start here before reaching out to a couple close to me in Scottsdale then expand my search. When I ordered a 2013 JKUR, I had a good offer from a dealer in Wickenburg but went with someone closer at the same below invoice price. That dealer has later been confirmed not to go below invoice any more (Chapman).

https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home?authuser=0&pli=1

Sponsored

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you. That's what I was looking for.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I am 3 percent below invoice with tread lightly or other affiliates rewards on Wranglers and Gladiators, only exception is the 392. Also, most Ram pickups as well except TRX. Only fees is tax, license and 85 doc fee. no mandatory financing.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
[email protected]
[email protected]
954-864-5162
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am 3 percent below invoice with tread lightly or other affiliates rewards on Wranglers and Gladiators, only exception is the 392. Also, most Ram pickups as well except TRX. Only fees is tax, license and 85 doc fee. no mandatory financing.

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales Manager
[email protected]
[email protected]
954-864-5162
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
Thank you, Rob. I have the FCA affiliate reward, so would that be additional discount on top of 3% below invoice? We live near Phoenix, but I wouldn't mind flying out to Irvine and driving back.
What's the wait time on factory orders for 4Xe these days?

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales Manager
[email protected]
[email protected]
954-864-5162
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
CA is a long way from me in the Midwest (I use Gupton) but you should highlight your reasonable $85 DOC fee.

Your discount is a bit lower than some, but with most other DOCs are higher.

Thanks for posting. Always great to see how the market is doing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers InCollage_20230103_223420386

Sponsored

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Thank you, Rob. I have the FCA affiliate reward, so would that be additional discount on top of 3% below invoice? We live near Phoenix, but I wouldn't mind flying out to Irvine and driving back.
What's the wait time on factory orders for 4Xe these days?
Order time is about 2-4 months so not bad.. The 3 percent is total with affiliates rewards as stated above.. The afiliates rewards can be the employer based or tread lightly. I also don't charge a typical doc fee in Arizona whioch usually is around 595 at most AZ stores so you also save there..I also don't do any adds like window tint or door edge guards or mandatory high financing either.

maxmxa

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
T
Order time is about 2-4 months so not bad.. The 3 percent is total with affiliates rewards as stated above.. The afiliates rewards can be the employer based or tread lightly. I also don't charge a typical doc fee in Arizona whioch usually is around 595 at most AZ stores so you also save there..I also don't do any adds like window tint or door edge guards or mandatory high financing either.
Thank you, Rob, again.
I will send you my build configuration through your email for the out the door price quate.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
T

Thank you, Rob, again.
I will send you my build configuration through your email for the out the door price quate.
Awesome, I look forward to it.

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
He said 3% with the affiliate discount.
Do you know if Gupton offers below invoice pricing on the Grand Cherokee or Wagoneer?

Gupton615JeepCrew

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler
Do you know if Gupton offers below invoice pricing on the Grand Cherokee or Wagoneer?

Yes, 7% below factory invoice (with a valid Affiliate control #) on all Jeep models (excluding 392 & Grand Cherokee 4xe) *DOES NOT REQUIRE FINANCING*

If you have a build you would like for me to price out please email it to me [email protected] and I would be happy to price it out for you.

Jeep Waves! =)
Sponsored