Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

dreamjeep2020

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2020 Rubi

I think you are looking for Tri City Jeep in Eden, NC for the lowest price in state. The contacts name is Travis I think. They are another dealer multiple people on the forum have used.

kayurii

First Name
Kailyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Any dealerships in Florida doing 5% or 6% under? I think the dealership in Lakeland is doing 6% under but with higher than normal fees, knocking it down to around 3% from my understanding.
Any dealers in Florida have super high fees anyway. I got 6% off but it is also saving me a 8-12 hours drive (depending on whether I chose Gupton or GA, and hotel, etc...) So I figured I would net out similar without the headache of doing a long road trip (I take too many throughout the year to want to take an extra haha)

Sponsored

zdr

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon V6 6-Speed Manual
I just worked with Craig at Koons last week for 6% under invoice to order a Rubicon. Fast response to emails, great communication and deal done in two days. Highly recommend so far. Now I wait a long time to pick up my Jeep.
Doc fee? Does this require financing?

Cjanak21

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cyber Security Consultant
Doc fee? Does this require financing?
6% requires financing and $899 processing fee. I was between them and Gupton at 5% with a $499 doc fee and I chose Gupton just because I didn't want to deal with the financing and rather pay cash.

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
You can sell the dealership the vehicle early, however it cannot be traded in prior to your vehicle being on the lot and the deal occuring. It is against the law for a dealership to count a vehicle as a trade in prior. If you want it to be a trade in for tax purposes you will have to wait.
Hello
Do you have a reference point for that ?- what i read previously on texas tax website was that it had to be all in 1 transaction - couple dealers in Texas advising me it is possible if have new VIN

NChap89

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Ordered my 2022 JLUR XR from Travis for 5% under invoice w/ a $1k deposit. Doc fee is $499.

Jeepx3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Wrangler / ‘20 Wrangler / ‘22 Wrangler 4xe
Another one for Travis. I shopped around and he was by far the most thorough and responsive dealer I have ever worked with.

Sponsored

lex2018

First Name
Alexia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Sport S, JL Sport S
Does anybody know of a dealer in Southern California offering below invoice? Was quoted a $10k markup today (not including additional accessories the dealer adds). Trying to order a Sport S.

euan2020

First Name
Euan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landy 110, 2014, 1.8T Golf GTI 2001, Audi Q5 2013,
Does anybody know of a dealer in Southern California offering below invoice? Was quoted a $10k markup today (not including additional accessories the dealer adds). Trying to order a Sport S.
buyt it Guptons, TN 5% below invoice and ship it
Sponsored