Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Charger r/t, 2022 Wrangler Rubicon,
I sent Jeremy our build for a 2022 2-door Rubicon a couple of days ago. Dereck Barker the sales manager told me over the phone he would price protect up to $200. Jeremy is waiting for Dereck Barker to return to confirm Ed Martin will price protect up to $200 if there is a price increase after placing an order. Hopefully I hear back from them tomorrow and I will phone in a deposit.

The Forum Group Deal is 4%-under invoice or 5%-under invoice if you use their financing. Plus their doc fee, taxes, plates, registration.
Thanks for the info. I should get something back from him today. Let me know what you find out on the price protect and i will ask as well. Good luck on your build.
Sponsored

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this dealer correct in telling me remote start and alpine is standard now on the 22 Rubi? What are the standard wheels?

ShawnaTally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR Tuscadero, '21 JLR Hydro Blue
Is this dealer correct in telling me remote start and alpine is standard now on the 22 Rubi? What are the standard wheels?
Alpine is standard in the Rubicons, I'm not sure about the remote start. I believe the wheels are same as '21 too.

ShawnaTally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR Tuscadero, '21 JLR Hydro Blue
I'm wanting to buy an AEV built JLUR. Do any of these dealerships that sell under invoice sell AEVs?
I'd check with Dan Cummins in Paris, KY. I saw one posted from them this week. I got 4% below invoice from them on a Rubicon.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
When I ordered mine here's what my dealer (Granger Motors) send me "Rubicon comes standard with Proximity Key, Alpine Speakers, and 8.4" Screen." I ordered the cold weather package which includes the remote start so I'm not sure about that.

Klong

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpine is standard in the Rubicons, I'm not sure about the remote start. I believe the wheels are same as '21 too.
Thanks for the info. Gonna have to double check with the dealer on remote start.
When I ordered mine here's what my dealer (Granger Motors) send me "Rubicon comes standard with Proximity Key, Alpine Speakers, and 8.4" Screen." I ordered the cold weather package which includes the remote start so I'm not sure about that.
That’s good I am ordering cold weather package. Thanks.

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Yep, saw them try to add the "Factory Bed Liner" in the charge when it was already optioned on the vehicle, FROM THE FACTORY. I.e., they were literally double charging the customer, rofl.
Love the "Peoria Performance Package". Is this the dealer just west of the 101?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Love the "Peoria Performance Package". Is this the dealer just west of the 101?
That's from my original post and yes it's just west off the 101, Peoria Ford. After getting up and threatening to walk out twice I finally got them to take off that ridiculous ADM! Luckily that was 2019 when the lots were full where today they'd get away with robbing people with that. I haven't found a good dealer yet out here in the west valley for my Jeep or my Bronco. And they all wonder why I'm traveling to IA to buy my Jeep.:facepalm:

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
What color and what is your build?
Currently we have a 2015 Wrangler Sport in Firecracker Red (will keep forever bc we got the Lifetime Warranty)
I am ordering a Sahara Altitude in white. Ppl think white is boring but I like the way the gloss black accents contrast with the white. I am adding:
-cold weather group
-3.6 eTorque with 8 speed automatic
-safety group
-selec-trac Full time 4wd
-LED Lighting group (why isn’t this standard already?)

Good Luck with your order! What was your final build?

Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
That's from my original post and yes it's just west off the 101, Peoria Ford. After getting up and threatening to walk out twice I finally got them to take off that ridiculous ADM! Luckily that was 2019 when the lots were full where today they'd get away with robbing people with that. I haven't found a good dealer yet out here in the west valley for my Jeep or my Bronco. And they all wonder why I'm traveling to IA to buy my Jeep.:facepalm:
Yeah... that's because there isn't one. All AZ dealers suck for the most part. Chapman is probably the best you will find, but they're near Old Town Scottsdale. Their fleet sales lady will do under invoice (I believe it's 3% under), but of course, not on 392. That said, they are a typical dealership that will try to pull all the tricks.

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
Jeremy emailed me back this morning. I am in the process of ordering now.

He said they just changed over to a new server and some emails were lost.

Try this email:

Jeremy Greer
[email protected]
Are you putting a deposit down? Jeremy emailed me today saying for forum members right now he is allowed to not do a deposit. Is it better to do one so the Jeep is actually tied to your name and they won’t sell it to someone else?? I am new to this.

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
This is correct..

proximity, alpine and 8.4 is now standard on Rubicons. I believe Sahara also, but I don't know for sure. When I ordered my '22 I was adding infotainment package and was surprised it came standard now. My MSRP is lower than a '21 and I have more goodies, but I have to wait lol

Also, I heard somewhere there's a few other changes or additions to 2022's but I haven't confirmed

Blazing Saddles

First Name
Not Sure
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Jeep
Occupation
Staring at this forum
This is correct..

proximity, alpine and 8.4 is now standard on Rubicons. I believe Sahara also, but I don't know for sure. When I ordered my '22 I was adding infotainment package and was surprised it came standard now. My MSRP is lower than a '21 and I have more goodies, but I have to wait lol

Also, I heard somewhere there's a few other changes or additions to 2022's but I haven't confirmed
Only two things I can think of are the 4.88s on manuals and the ability to order half-doors without uppers. There may be others.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Are you putting a deposit down? Jeremy emailed me today saying for forum members right now he is allowed to not do a deposit. Is it better to do one so the Jeep is actually tied to your name and they won’t sell it to someone else?? I am new to this.
I just asked Jeremy to place our order. He did tell me no deposit is required for Forum Members. He also confirmed they will price protect up to $200 if prices increase after placing the order.

You will get a VON and VIN. Your Wrangler window sticker will have your name on the window sticker.
Sponsored