Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
*Update on ordering with Ed Martin in Indiana*

Jeremy Greer is the salesman. He will be leaving for vacation after 3pm tomorrow (10/30/2021). He will not be back in the office until November 8.

That makes it easy for me. The Nov Order Guide should be out right around the time he returns. Hopefully there is a new color.
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for getting this negotiated. My guy finally got in touch with me and wouldn't do below invoice, so they are out. I will likely be placing my order with Ed Martin after the SEMA show and Nov. order guide comes out.

Any idea what the financing looks like with Ed Martin?
I asked Jeremy at Ed Martin about rates. He said depending on term, typically 4%-4.5% for top tier credit. Need to pay financing for 6 months. No prepayment penalty.

irieidea

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering first Rubicon 🤞
Welcome to the forum! Download the 2022 Order guide from this forum. The guide will be a lot more accurate then the Jeep website. The guide has pricing also. Both msrp and wholesale.

Also the Order Guide is updated at the beginning of every month. The current Guide is the Oct guide. The Nov Guide should be out soon. There may or may not be changes. Have fun building and ordering!

Here are the links to the 2022 Order guides.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2022-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-door-order-guide.80533/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...r-guide-first-look.80490/page-14#post-1700102
I've been trading emails with Jeremy at Ed Martin. Thank you @viper88

Hope he's able to deliver the pricing you mentioned - I spoke to another salesperson at Ed Martin who didn't want to talk much about discounts...

22 Rubie Unlmtd v6 Auto Rock-Trac
Stingy Grey
Color Matched Top and Flares with the baby soft top(tm)😂
Black Grill
Front camera
Wheels, LED lights, Cold Weather, Trailering

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers Screenshot_1

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Read all 24 pages then decided to join. Thanks everyone for posting...extremely helpful.

I'm ready to purchase a 392. Got my build just need to pick a dealer to move forward with. I've decided that out of state is my best option due to my small local market.

From what I can tell the best summary for 392 deals is as follows....please double check me for errors (in no particular order):

Steve Butler MO 5% below invoice w financing. 199 doc
Mall of GA 5% below invoice w financing, 4% otherwise. 599 doc
Dan Cummings KY 3% below invoice. 599 doc
Chapman PA 6k off MSRP. 394 doc
Granger IA 6k off MSRP. 180 doc
Gupton TN 6% below invoice w financing, 5% otherwise. 499 doc
Jim Butler MO 5% below invoice w financing, 4% otherwise. 199 doc
Ed Martin IL 4% below invoice. 199 doc
Koons VA 7k off MSRP. 899 doc

Out of all the above it seems 2-3 are the most favorable. Gupton's doc is higher but their % off is greatest from what I can tell.
I wish there was a Texas based dealer on this list. Anyone?

Sponsored

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I wish there was a Texas based dealer on this list. Anyone?
Only one I know is Prosper. They are at 4% but have some ridiculous fees built in.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers 03AB41E6-34C6-4B70-8AE4-73DB8FDBC7B6

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Only one I know is Prosper. They are at 4% but have some ridiculous fees built in.

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers 03AB41E6-34C6-4B70-8AE4-73DB8FDBC7B6
Thanks. Yeah, those fees are nuts and pending build translate to 2-3% below invoice. Still below invoice though. Hmm.
I only paid $260 in fees at machaik on my 19 but they unfortunetly aren't doing anything these days. already contacted them.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. Yeah, those fees are nuts and pending build translate to 2-3% below invoice. Still below invoice though. Hmm.
I only paid $260 in fees at machaik on my 19 but they unfortunetly aren't doing anything these days. already contacted them.
Crazy no TX dealers doing these discounts anymore 🤷‍♂️

Overwatch

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKUR, Sarge Green 392
As others have mentioned, 392 seems to be in its own category for pricing. But you’ve got 9 dealers listed. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to email all 9 of them and find your best option by next week.
Gumption is out, they won't do below invoice on 392s anymore.

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
I am in the same boat. I wonder about a new color? Will ask about the color change and if it's possible to change colors if something new is introduced.

I was told you can change color as long as a VIN has NOT been assigned. You CANNOT change color once a VIN has been assigned. Per Jeremy at Ed Martin.

I was on the fence between White and Sting Gray. I have owned many black and white cars. White is a LOT easier to keep up.

Personally I love the LED package. It is one of my favorite options. The lighting all around is MUCH better. The headlights are 1000X better than the halogen. It's more than the headlights also. The rest of the exterior lights are brighter.

I am ordering a 2-door Rubicon.
Sting Gray with black hard top and painted fenders
3.6 eTorque w/ 8-speed automatic
Rock-Trac 4WD
LED
Cold
Tow
Gorilla Glass
I decided to add the LED pkg. I am doing 3.6 eTorque with 8-speed automatic as well. Thanks for all your work with Ed Martin on this.

Sponsored

atlasnoir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-

rriglesias

First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude
Ordering a Sahara Altitude in white. Cold weather pkg, safety group, Selec-trac full time 4wd, and debating on LED lighting group. Never had a white car before so a little scared. What are you ordering? Curious if we order now, are we able to change the color if they add new ones?
Place an order last Saturday for a White Sahara Altitude with:
8-SPD AUTO, 850RE TRANS (MAKE) (DFT)
3.6L V6 24V VVT ETORQUE ENGINE UPG I (ERG)
SKY ONE-TOUCH POWER TOP

I am curious too about the possibility of changing the color once ordered. My wife saw a JL in Tuscadero and now wants it. At least on the deposit document I signed it stated "Due to factory restrictions absolutely no changes can be made to your order once it has been submitted.", but I haven't asked either, so YMMV.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Read all 24 pages then decided to join. Thanks everyone for posting...extremely helpful.

I'm ready to purchase a 392. Got my build just need to pick a dealer to move forward with. I've decided that out of state is my best option due to my small local market.

From what I can tell the best summary for 392 deals is as follows....please double check me for errors (in no particular order):

Steve Butler MO 5% below invoice w financing. 199 doc
Mall of GA 5% below invoice w financing, 4% otherwise. 599 doc
Dan Cummings KY 3% below invoice. 599 doc
Chapman PA 6k off MSRP. 394 doc
Granger IA 6k off MSRP. 180 doc
Gupton TN 6% below invoice w financing, 5% otherwise. 499 doc
Jim Butler MO 5% below invoice w financing, 4% otherwise. 199 doc
Ed Martin IL 4% below invoice. 199 doc
Koons VA 7k off MSRP. 899 doc

Out of all the above it seems 2-3 are the most favorable. Gupton's doc is higher but their % off is greatest from what I can tell.
I can vouch for Chapman (drove 17hrs to get my 392) best service and all you pay is 394$ + the other boring stuff like taxes etc... but they are no BS no gimmicks.

GrayHawk20

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
*See Signature for Info*
Occupation
(Architectural) Jr. Project Coordinator
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, saw them try to add the "Factory Bed Liner" in the charge when it was already optioned on the vehicle, FROM THE FACTORY. I.e., they were literally double charging the customer, rofl.
lol wheel locks. Chapman threw them in for free when I got there, when through the glovebox and to pull off that label that hangs from the door and wonder what the extra lugs were for.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've been trading emails with Jeremy at Ed Martin. Thank you @viper88

Hope he's able to deliver the pricing you mentioned - I spoke to another salesperson at Ed Martin who didn't want to talk much about discounts...

22 Rubie Unlmtd v6 Auto Rock-Trac
Stingy Grey
Color Matched Top and Flares with the baby soft top(tm)😂
Black Grill
Front camera
Wheels, LED lights, Cold Weather, Trailering

Jeremy at Ed Martin should honor the prices he quoted me that I posted. Just remember to tell him you are a forum member and want the group pricing.

Very nice build!
Sponsored