Sponsored

Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Mrman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tj, jl
I am at 2 percent below invoice on non hybrids and non 392's.. hybrids I am 400 over invoice. 392's I am at 5000 over msrp.

The reasons being, is I don't add high doc fees, I get you the best market rates and don't make you pay a high rate and pay on it for 6 months and I don't add accessories unless you want them.
Rydell is
I am at 2 percent below invoice on non hybrids and non 392's.. hybrids I am 400 over invoice. 392's I am at 5000 over msrp.

The reasons being, is I don't add high doc fees, I get you the best market rates and don't make you pay a high rate and pay on it for 6 months and I don't add accessories unless you want them.
Over msrp is kind of hard to understand, Rydell was almost $11K less on my 392, and still in the LA area. I know you don't set pricing, but that is a big difference.
Sponsored

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
It sure does. Here's the ADM's they tried to add when I bought my Ranger. :surprised: Needless to say I told them to pound sand and take it off to which they finally did. Dealers out here love to push the nitrogen crap and I guess some believe it.You lose it the first time you air down. lol

Ranger ADM's.jpg
Yep, saw them try to add the "Factory Bed Liner" in the charge when it was already optioned on the vehicle, FROM THE FACTORY. I.e., they were literally double charging the customer, rofl.

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Rydell is

Over msrp is kind of hard to understand, Rydell was almost $11K less on my 392, and still in the LA area. I know you don't set pricing, but that is a big difference.
I am under or just around invoice on 99.5 percent of the wrangles I sell, since last year we had about 10 or 12 392's total for the whole model year.. the retail customers came in and paid between 15 to 20k over sticker in some cases which was the customers choice.. When they stopped wanting the car at that kind of pricing, my owners will allow me more flexibility on that model. the customer is the one who decides what to pay, but again considering I sold about 350 Wranglers last year myself and 99.5 percent were either well below invoice or just slightly over, the 392s' are the exception to the norm. Some dealers have chosen to sell them out of state for below and that is their choice. its just a business decision, again, sometimes it pays to shop around to get the best deal. I want the best for you and your family where possible.

Wogstl

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep 4xe Rubicon - Stingray
For the folk here in IL and MO, have you all reached out to Steve at Jim Butler in Linn, MO? He's doing 5% with their financing and $199 doc fee. He's as good on pricing as the dealer in VA and slightly better than the IN dealer without the need to cobble a group buy together. I put in my order with him for a 22 JLUR on 10/12 and got my VIN 10/15. $500 deposit is required. Had a couple conversations with Steve on the phone after trading emails and he seems like a pretty good guy. Very responsive, no pressure, no hassle. I highly recommend giving him a shot.
I can confirm that Steve is easy to deal with, etc. Unless Gupton WOW's me with something (like responding to my request from Monday). I will likely place a deposit with Steve tomorrow.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Update on Ed Martin pricing (10-28-2021).

They will do 5%-under invoice WITH financing. 4%-under invoice without financing. $199 doc fee. $1000 deposit.

You will also get any incentives like Direct Marketing or Affiliate if they return when you take delivery.

Mention you are a forum member.

They are in Anderson Indiana.

[email protected]

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 6.33.43 PM

Sponsored

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude

They will do 5%-under invoice WITH financing. 4%-under invoice without financing. $199 doc fee. $1000 deposit.

You will also get any incentives like Direct Marketing or Affiliate if they return when you take delivery.

[email protected]

Jeep Wrangler JL Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 6.33.43 PM
Thanks! I will contact him tomorrow.

Category5Bronado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
For the folk here in IL and MO, have you all reached out to Steve at Jim Butler in Linn, MO? He's doing 5% with their financing and $199 doc fee. He's as good on pricing as the dealer in VA and slightly better than the IN dealer without the need to cobble a group buy together. I put in my order with him for a 22 JLUR on 10/12 and got my VIN 10/15. $500 deposit is required. Had a couple conversations with Steve on the phone after trading emails and he seems like a pretty good guy. Very responsive, no pressure, no hassle. I highly recommend giving him a shot.
I got my 2020 from Steve and it was the best car buying experience I’ve had.

irieidea

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering first Rubicon 🤞

[email protected]

I’ve been building Rubicons on Jeep.com for months - the wife finally seems to be on board so I start looking around for info on who might be possibly willing to give a guy his dream Jeep for a good price and landed on this post. I’m rooting for you - and your salesperson! I’m ready to roll. Maybe I’ll even see some of you in Indiana in a few months.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been building Rubicons on Jeep.com for months - the wife finally seems to be on board so I start looking around for info on who might be possibly willing to give a guy his dream Jeep for a good price and landed on this post. I’m rooting for you - and your salesperson! I’m ready to roll. Maybe I’ll even see some of you in Indiana in a few months.
Welcome to the forum! Download the 2022 Order guide from this forum. The guide will be a lot more accurate then the Jeep website. The guide has pricing also. Both msrp and invoice.

Also the Order Guide is updated at the beginning of every month. The current Guide is the Oct guide. The Nov Guide should be out soon. There may or may not be changes. Have fun building and ordering!

Here are the links to the 2022 Order guides.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2022-jeep-wrangler-jl-2-door-order-guide.80533/

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...r-guide-first-look.80490/page-14#post-1700102

Last edited:

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks! I will contact him tomorrow.
What are you ordering? What is your build and color?

Don't forget to tell him you are a Forum member for the pricing.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
What are you ordering? What is your build and color?

Don't forget to tell him you are a Forum member for the pricing.
Ordering a Sahara Altitude in white. Cold weather pkg, safety group, Selec-trac full time 4wd, and debating on LED lighting group. Never had a white car before so a little scared. What are you ordering? Curious if we order now, are we able to change the color if they add new ones?

Surfin3591

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride , 2022 Rubicon XR (on order)

[email protected]

Thanks for getting this negotiated. My guy finally got in touch with me and wouldn't do below invoice, so they are out. I will likely be placing my order with Ed Martin after the SEMA show and Nov. order guide comes out.

Any idea what the financing looks like with Ed Martin?

AlgUSF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS, 2014 Tundra, 2013 Odyssey, 2002 Civic
Yep, saw them try to add the "Factory Bed Liner" in the charge when it was already optioned on the vehicle, FROM THE FACTORY. I.e., they were literally double charging the customer, rofl.
LOL! The "Peoria Performance Package"

I can't believe people pay for "Nitrogen Filled Tires". The air you breathe is 78% nitrogen, that was one of the biggest scams years ago and it still lives on. I had someone tell me that "Once you fill them with nitrogen you can't add regular air that is why they put the little green caps on the stems".

FWIW, the Daytona Jeep dealer where I almost bought a Jeep from is adding 5K to MSRP on the single JLU they have in stock.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for getting this negotiated. My guy finally got in touch with me and wouldn't do below invoice, so they are out. I will likely be placing my order with Ed Martin after the SEMA show and Nov. order guide comes out.

Any idea what the financing looks like with Ed Martin?
I do not know about financing. I would call and confirm before ordering. I will call and ask what their current top tier rates are to get an idea. The rates can change in a couple of months though.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering a Sahara Altitude in white. Cold weather pkg, safety group, Selec-trac full time 4wd, and debating on LED lighting group. Never had a white car before so a little scared. What are you ordering? Curious if we order now, are we able to change the color if they add new ones?
I am in the same boat. I wonder about a new color? Will ask about the color change and if it's possible to change colors if something new is introduced.

I was told you can change color as long as a VIN has NOT been assigned. You CANNOT change color once a VIN has been assigned. Per Jeremy at Ed Martin.

I was on the fence between White and Sting Gray. I don't believe you can go wrong with either color. I have owned many black and white cars. White is a LOT easier to keep up. Sting should be good too.

Personally I love the LED package. It is one of my favorite options. The lighting all around is MUCH better. The headlights are 1000X better than the halogen. It's more than the headlights also. The rest of the exterior lights are brighter.

I am ordering a 2-door Rubicon.
Sting Gray with black hard top and painted fenders
3.6 eTorque w/ 8-speed automatic
Rock-Trac 4WD
LED
Cold
Tow
Gorilla Glass
Sponsored

Last edited: