Dealers % Below Invoice on 2022 Wranglers

Strange Mel

First Name
Melanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Sport S/2022 Sahara Altitude
I contacted Ed Martin about a group discount. They were very prompt responding back with the quote.

Ed Martin Jeep in Anderson IN will do 4%-under invoice "IF" we give them 3 orders. Otherwise it's 3%-under invoice if it's less than 3 orders from this forum. They have a $199 DOC fee which is pretty low compared to other States that have $499+ doc fees. I need to think about 4% considering the better deals from other dealers? I would go with them if they would do 5%-under invoice and their $199 doc. Let me know if anyone is interested Ed Martin and I will see if they can do better?
Who did you talk to at Ed Martin? Do you think they will do 5%?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
I requested a quote from Dan at Gupton and what I received was an MSRP quote. Are they not doing below FWP? I heard it was 5% here.
I received on from Dan last week and it was for the 5% below and an additional 1% if you finance with them.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Opps I read the wrong line for Gupton quote
Cool. Glad you received what you were looking for. Everything I’ve read about them is very positive. Good luck with your decision.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Who did you talk to at Ed Martin? Do you think they will do 5%?
Jeremy Greer. I will ask again. I am ready to go with them if they do 5%.

When are you ready to order?

Anyone else interested in Ed Martin in IN? They have a very low DOC fee of $199.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone interested in ordering from Ed Martin in IN if we can get 5% off invoice with a $199 doc fee? They are at 4% now but I am hoping they might do better with more volume.

This would be a group buy price.

Last edited:

dreamjeep2020

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2020 Rubi
I’m interested, starting to get pricing now. I’m down just south of Cincinnati. Just stalling to see if some new colors roll out, but definitely placing an order by the time production starts.

Stratplexi

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1, BMW 535, Harley CVO Road King, 18 JLUR on order
Occupation
Engineering Director
Yes, I am interested. I have sent an email to Daniel for a price and hoping to receive the quote this week. But until I order, I am interested in Martin. Do we have enough folks to get 5% and $199 doc fee?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes, I am interested. I have sent an email to Daniel for a price and hoping to receive the quote this week. But until I order, I am interested in Martin. Do we have enough folks to get 5% and $199 doc fee?
We only needed 3 orders for 4%. I think enough people are interested. They were not interested in 5% when I asked a few weeks ago. I am going to ask again tomorrow about 5%.

Again, let me know if anyone is interested?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m interested, starting to get pricing now. I’m down just south of Cincinnati. Just stalling to see if some new colors roll out, but definitely placing an order by the time production starts.
Order banks are open now for 2022 orders. Production is supposed to start in Dec. When do you think you will be ready to commit?

Sponsored

dreamjeep2020

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully 2020 Rubi
Order banks are open now for 2022 orders. Production is supposed to start in Dec. When do you think you will be ready to commit?
I’m only waiting until the November order guide comes out and then I’ll be ready either way. Going to check out Silver Zynith on a GC tomorrow and hopefully getting to check out a 4xe that randomly showed up at a local dealer.

I’ll run the numbers on the sheet, but I think if it’s 4% I’ll end up heading to Gupton since it’s not much further of a drive.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m only waiting until the November order guide comes out and then I’ll be ready either way. Going to check out Silver Zynith on a GC tomorrow and hopefully getting to check out a 4xe that randomly showed up at a local dealer.

I’ll run the numbers on the sheet, but I think if it’s 4% I’ll end up heading to Gupton since it’s not much further of a drive.
I am ready to order but at this point I probably should wait to see the November Order Guide also. What's another week or so? Fingers crossed there is something interesting for the 2-door models!

Remember to take into consideration the doc fees. Gupton is $499 and Martin is $199. You can't go wrong with Gupton from what everyone who has ordered and bought from them.

I considered Silver Zynith. I saw Silver Zynith on a Grand Cherokee a few days ago. It's a very-very light silver. I was going back and forth between White and Sting Gray. I am probably going with Sting Gray this time unless a new and interesting color shows up real soon.

Last edited:

MallBrawler

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JKR, '21 JLUR, '21 Tesla MYP, '22 4XE ordered
Occupation
Jeep Caretaker
What kind of lead times are you guys seeing for the '22? 4XE specifically

I need to coordinate the buyout/sell of existing Wrangler, only problem is the stupid banks are taking awhile to get the titles back

Bhodi11

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392XR
Folks I bought my 2021 JLUR loaded (with the exception of leather live in FL so not burning myself with the top off) and went through Tri City Jeep in NC and Travis Reynolds did me right 7% below and even picked me up at the airport! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
I got this email back from Travis. Disappointing as we all know this is not true. People are getting sold orders from dealers without allocations all day long.

"Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, we do not have an allocation for a 392 Wrangler at this time. A selling dealer must have an allocation to place, not only a dealer stock order, but a Sold Order as well.

I appreciate the opportunity; however, we cannot assist at this time."

Travis

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What kind of lead times are you guys seeing for the '22? 4XE specifically

I need to coordinate the buyout/sell of existing Wrangler, only problem is the stupid banks are taking awhile to get the titles back
Unfortunately no one know this. You can order some 2022 models but actual production for any 2022 does not start until early December. That's IF shortages don't delay things. Best case scenario for some models is probably late Dec early Jan for actual delivery. Again, that's if there are no logistic issues.

If your selling privately I'd pay off your loan to get your title asap. That way you can act quickly if needed. Paying off a loan or having title in hand is not so important if your trading.
Sponsored