Sponsored

Dealers around West Kentucky won't budge on % below invoice.

Juicedvette

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 silverado, 2018 GMC Sierra All Terrain, Yamaha Viking, Ace 150
Hello everyone!

Okay thanks for the Forum first off. Its amazing! I am learning a lot from all of you guys. My problem is, the dealers around here will only budge 300 bucks below invoice. I'm reaching out to Nashville area and St.Louis but have had no such luck yet. VIA email. I want a Rubicon and option are still out there, depending on the deal. But I don't want to waste hours of driving down to a dealership just to monkey around. ANY ADVICE I will take. Or suggested dealer? Thanks in advance!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Juicedvette

Juicedvette

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hate to be the "prick" also but it's not a good email. I tried that. Guess I should have posted that on my thread.

OP
OP
Juicedvette

Juicedvette

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

DCloss

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Sarge Green
Nathan, you misspelled his email address. Here's the relevant section from the other thread:

Freeland Jeep in Nashville is blowing out our JLs through the end of April. We're Pricing all in stock units at 5% below invoice. My contact information is [email protected] or you can call 615-266-3020

OP
OP
Juicedvette

Juicedvette

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nathan, you misspelled his email address. Here's the relevant section from the other thread:

Freeland Jeep in Nashville is blowing out our JLs through the end of April. We're Pricing all in stock units at 5% below invoice. My contact information is [email protected] or you can call 615-266-3020

Stupid phone did not copy it right!! Thanks man. I did look before I posted the thread. Thanks again
Sponsored