Sponsored

Dealer says right inner fender liner doesn’t exist?

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
My inner fender liner on the right side got damaged on my drive home from the dealer. Pulled a hard U-turn and it must’ve been hanging down a little. The dealer is telling me they are searching for it but they can’t find the part number. It’s a Rubicon, not sure if that matters. Is there a source for official part numbers somewhere?
Sponsored

Blanco Willys

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys
My inner fender liner on the right side got damaged on my drive home from the dealer. Pulled a hard U-turn and it must’ve been hanging down a little. The dealer is telling me they are searching for it but they can’t find the part number. It’s a Rubicon, not sure if that matters. Is there a source for official part numbers somewhere?
Front or rear? I think I have a rear one in the shed. I’ll look at it for a number.

OP
OP
AZJeepGuy

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Never mind, they found it on a newer parts list. Still be good to know if there’s out there somewhere.

OP
OP
AZJeepGuy

AZJeepGuy

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR Hydro Blue
Thanks for the links. They are going to replace it under warranty. If it happens again I'll consider other options. I don't think it was installed correctly at the factory. It fell down durin a u turn on my drive home from the dealer.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Thanks for the links. They are going to replace it under warranty. If it happens again I'll consider other options. I don't think it was installed correctly at the factory. It fell down durin a u turn on my drive home from the dealer.
My curb side one was the same way from factory. Also the support at back of road side fender was also broken. Got a whole new fender and liner when it was a week old. Lol.
Sponsored