willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

I am still new to the Jeep experience, being about two months in. Loving the Jeep. I have been to the dealer once for the sale, again for a recall, twice for parts installations, and then three times to correct those parts installations. I have received ZERO surveys/how did we do/customer feedback...

Is this normal? With the GMC, Chevrolet, Audi, Tesla, BMW, Mercedes vehicles I have owned, it seemed I got some request for customer feedback almost immediately after the interaction.

Is this normal for Jeep? I would think that if Jeep got feedback on how bad the dealer experience was, it might get fixed? My Jeep group at the office says that the dealer can forgo doing the surveys, which also means they give up the bonus. Is that true?
Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I get surveys after every visit. Maybe your dealer isn't doing them?

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
I am still new to the Jeep experience, being about two months in. Loving the Jeep. I have been to the dealer once for the sale, again for a recall, twice for parts installations, and then three times to correct those parts installations. I have received ZERO surveys/how did we do/customer feedback...

Is this normal? With the GMC, Chevrolet, Audi, Tesla, BMW, Mercedes vehicles I have owned, it seemed I got some request for customer feedback almost immediately after the interaction.

Is this normal for Jeep? I would think that if Jeep got feedback on how bad the dealer experience was, it might get fixed? My Jeep group at the office says that the dealer can forgo doing the surveys, which also means they give up the bonus. Is that true?
Check out -dealerater.com...You can leave a review of the dealer. They see it and the public sees it. You can rip the shit out of them.

Sponsored

OP
OP
willcasp

willcasp

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Clubs

Check out -dealerater.com...You can leave a review of the dealer. They see it and the public sees it. You can rip the shit out of them.
I saw that site in another link. i signed up and did that. Kept is objective, and on fact. Appreciate the link!

EagleJL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Sarge Green Willys
Occupation
UPS
I had to take my Jeep in to have the lift fixed. It took two dealerships three days to fix the spring. I got a survey by email. The service guy sent me a text to opt out of the survey if i couldn't leave a positive review.

JROOO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
FCA bombs my email so does my dealer, whenever I do anything.
Sponsored