David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.0D
Occupation
Working for the man.
Vehicle Showcase
Takes me less time to rotate the tires than it does to drive to the dealership.
Sponsored

Neanderthalman

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Takes me less time to rotate the tires than it does to drive to the dealership.
This here.

The only time I left her at the dealer was for a minor warranty fix - and it was an all-day affair for the damned shuttle. Only a few minutes after I was dropped off by the shuttle, they called to let me know it was ready.

You have all the tools you need for rotating tires sitting in your trunk. Maybe you lack the upper body strength and that's fair. Not everyone can lift these behemoth wheels. But you've got the tools, and if you're going to be on a trail you better have the know-how to fix a flat.

BCool

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Tuscadero Sahara 4xe
I always make sure I go back to where I purchased my Jeep. Loyalty makes it more
difficult for them to say no...future sales and referrals. JMO
I use the dealership where I purchased my Jeep for my Wave services (while I am more than physically and mentally capable of oil changes and tire rotations, I live in a small city apartment w/o adequate facilities to perform the maintenance conveniently) - and Grava Jeep in Medford, MA, was still inadequate - 3.5 hours to change the oil/filter and rotate tires. I apparently don't have adequate forum permissions to post a full review of my recent warranty "work."

Sponsored

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I bought tires from America's tire In Los Angeles and they rotate the tires free of charge for the duration I have the tires. Definitely a hassle to do when you are lifted and have 35s. They have been awesome so far since I had the tires. When they first put the tires on the tpms wouldn't go away even though it read all tires. They reinstalled new tpms for me and the issue went away. I think it was mainly a tpms install issue but either way very happy with their service so far.

Haven't used my Jeep wave yet. Done two oil changes and one rotation so far. Jeep is at 5100 miles currently.

OP
OP

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
@Spearmin

I just sent an email to the higher ups at Pamby Jeep in Ridgefield. Gave them a link to this thread. 8-)

Think they care what their customer(s) thinks of them.... doubtful, but wanted to let them know we were talking about them and in a negative manner :LOL:

[email protected] Service Director
[email protected] Principle Owner
[email protected] Service and Parts Director
Good work.... I doubt this is going to stop them from being sleezy though.
Sponsored