Sponsored

Dealer ordered me 2 tops on my custom order...

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
Mine was just in box in back of jlu.. don't know if I'll ever even Install it
Sponsored

offcamber

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited Ecodiesel
Not sure where the confusion is. You are getting 1 premium soft top and one body colored hard top. The options on the sticker don't change based other options. If you get the dual tops it shows the standard optioned black hard top and the premium soft top. The colored top option simply has them change the black top to a painted hard top. I mean HTF would you get two hard tops home even? LOL

Tech Tim

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4x4 of all kinds
Occupation
Part of the Northridge4x4 team
We just got our first JL over at Northridge4x4 and ordered the dual top with body color.

This is how it showed up:

?temp_hash=2d25b51cd9827e510d8eb1d135566200.jpg

The soft top is in that great big box.

Attachments

MarkW

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Just as title says I went in to the dealer in December, placed an order for a JL, when placing the order, I saw the sales rep add two tops to the order. I asked him if the first top he chose was replaced by the second (color matched top), and he said yes. (I only wanted the color matched top which is surprisingly cheaper).

I later confirmed with the Sales Manager that only one top would be on the car. I finally found the car on Jeep.com, and my car says "in transit" and under options I have both dual top/color matched freedom top.

What do you believe will happen at the dealer?

I have been in a rush for this car since it will be going to be used as a test car for an Auto parts manufacturer to build their retail piece off of.

(pic attached)
msrp pic.png

NOTE* They ordered the car without me seeing or approving the options. As I told them I was in a rush, they took the liberty of ordering what they believed was what I wanted, I never approved the list, if that helps put everything in perspective.

TIA

Sam
did you sell your soft top yet?
Sponsored