Dealer Mistake In Lease Agreement - Wants Me To Re-Sign Contract

sobeit69

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JK Freedom Ed. 2005 Hummer H2 SUT
resign, but loose the $1900 package.. a total waste, and you get 4 free oil changes and tire rotations with jeep wave....FREE fo two years
Sponsored

Stampede.Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
beat up old VW Passat
... If we made a miscalculation on our end and somehow didnā€™t like the deal or couldnā€™t afford it, there is no way in hell they wouldnā€™t hold us accountable. ....
That's what I was thinking too. If there was a mistake in the contract to their benefit and you pointed it out some time after signing it, do you think they'd tear it up and write you a new one? I'd guess the majority wouldn't unless it was egregious enough to violate the law.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Who cares this threads almost a year old now.

omi205

First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
If you re-sign ask them to remove the warranty option that was added on. You don't need that on a lease. You already have the 3year/36month bumper to bumper factory warranty. No need for max car at this point.

Sponsored

Robs JL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Looking for advice. The dealer reached out to me asking to re-sign the contract because they mistakenly wrote it with a 15k mileage allowance instead of 10k. Iā€™m skeptical in general in terms of dealers so wanted to lay out my deal here to see if they are up to somethingā€¦

MSRP: $50,010
Negotiated Sales Price: $47,787
Money Factor: 0.0027
Residual: 62
Lease Term: 39 months

Deposit of $5k
Max Care, oil changes & rotations, auto appearance, tire & wheel: $1,900

My monthly payment is $568

Again, the dealer meant to write the contract for 10k miles but printed $15k on the contract. They also said they were off on the residual because Chrysler told them it is less for manual transmission vehicles but that they adjusted the price so that my payment wonā€™t changeā€¦

I donā€™t know what to believe or watch out for. Please help.
If that's the contract for 10k then you got screwed. Renegotiate the deal or take your $5k down and buy a used Rubicon.

Germansheperd

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU, 2019 HD FLHXS, 2018 Taurus, 2008 Mustang GT, 1994 Z28
5 pages of Internet ā€˜expertsā€™ here. If the OP wants to keep the Jeep the OP has to resign because the leasing company wonā€™t cash the contract. The mileage is wrong and doesnā€™t match the residual therefore it is an un-cashable contract. Everybody signs somewhere for a ā€œspot delivery agreementā€ saying if there is an error you will resign so YOUR deal can be funded.
I donā€™t understand the hate no terms or agreements were changed. The contract what what BOTH parties agreed to.
Sponsored