Dealer Logos / Decals on your JL

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18ā€™ JLUR firecracker red
Anyone buy from superior in Conway, AR? Do they apply a dealer decal? If so, do they omit it if asked?
Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Hmmmm....

Well that dealer gets the dumb@ss award. He just completely obstructed your rear view camera. I saw a Sahara yesterday with a factory "Sahara" logo tire cover that had this perfect cut out to allow the camera to stick out.

Regarding the dealer stickers, I'm not here to advertise. They could pay me a few $100 a month but I doubt they would. He put a license plate holder on it and that went straight in the trash as well as their sticker logo.

Btw... I added to screw to the bottom of the plate and ran them into the plastic on the bumper. Made for a nice flat fit of the license plate so it won't snag anything.
I don't think theres a "Factory" Tire cover but I did get a Mopar tire cover that is made specifically for the JL's rear view camera.

As far as the old cover blocking my rear camera, I wasn't worried as I didn't pay for it and I had full confidence in my ability to back up a vehicle without the camera as my previous two trucks and the car before it never had a camera.

IMG_0991 (002).jpg

IMG_0992.JPG

OldBackpacker

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL - Sport
Occupation
Retired
Agree whole-heartedly. NO LOGOS/DECALS! Told the rep that it would be a deal killer. Yes, I'll take your stupid cheap plastic license frame but that's all. I'll throw the frame the first week.

Gdub

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Occupation
Engineer
Mine had one on th rear tailgate, little hot air gun some wd-40 and some wax all cleaned up. I agree with the plate frame, already swapped out for a different one.

Sponsored

FrenchSSGTMike

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUS V6
Had one on the front bumper and one on the tailgate, they were gone as I got home; next step, find a nice license plate frame ;)

Col Oliver

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Wrangler UL Rubicon, 2015 Indian Scout, 2015 Challenger Shaker, 1979 Triumph TR8
I asked them to leave it off but they put one on anyways so I sat in the parking lot and peeled it off.

RNJeeper

First Name
Brooke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU white Sport S
Occupation
RN
Removed mine as soon as we got home, though it was actually one of the nicest looking ones Iā€™ve seen. Only took a few mins, just used my nails to lift the edges, came off easily. Didnā€™t need any heat. Used some goo gone after as there is a little bit of stickiness left.

jeepskate

First Name
L.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Speed 6
I don't have a Best Buy logo on my Samsung flat screen. Why in the world would I want a Smith & Johnson Car Emporium plaque on the back of my ride?

I won't take delivery of a vehicle with a dealer decal on it.

Sponsored

smithrd65

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited JL. BMW Z4 35is, Tesla Model X90D, Chevy 2500 LTZ
No FREE advertisement, Non of my vehicles have dealers Tags rings are sticker. That's for their gain not mine.

sprk33

First Name
Joseph Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL
I had mine taken off....They don't pay you to advertise for them. They don't give you rebate for advertising. So off they came.

Shooting or Jeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 RAV4
I never allow dealer ads on my vehicle, even if I really like the dealer. Pay me a monthly advertisement fee and weā€™ll talk. Until then, donā€™t sully my ride.

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone buy from superior in Conway, AR? Do they apply a dealer decal? If so, do they omit it if asked?
Iā€™m buying from them also, guess whoever gets theirs first can come back and let the other know huh!

By the way, when did you place your order?

Brad41

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18ā€™ JLUR firecracker red
I picked it up about 5 weeks ago. I forgot to ask them about the dealer sticker, so itā€™s on the tailgate as I write this...looks pretty easy to remove, though. Iā€™ll get around to it soon.
Sponsored