Sponsored

Dealer just informed me that Jeep is currently not accepting ANY Wrangler orders...

12psi

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
It is just restricted. It happens every allocation. They restrict to see what the numbers looked like to tell dealers what to order next. It even says will resume next allocation.

It just seems different to smaller dealers because they changed it from a pop up to a red highlight over the restricted model.

I just built a unlimited rubicon with 2.0 and no restriction found for the 22R while 23 and 25 both were restricted.
That only applies to dealer allocation for inventory not Sold orders
Sponsored

rmartino99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger RT, Hopefully Sting Grey JLU
Our wranglers are going to be collectors items.

SoK66

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport (3)
BS, they’re just trying to force you to take something off their lot. It’s the end of the year and they want the stuff off the books. There’s probably a factory dealer incentive on top of that as well. Go to some other dealers.

Sponsored

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
Ugh don’t start that shit again all the F-tards that bought up all the toilet paper will be stock piling diesel fuel with nothing to run it in for no reason lol
Remember the idiots filling up bags of gas? This country is so weird.

J.Ralston

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited.
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Law Enforcement, Self Defense/Firearms Trainer, Professional Musician, Off Road Enthusiast.
At the end of October I ordered my 392 XR and had a VON number for it. As of right now there is no VIN number assigned as of yet, so it will be very interesting to see when it does finally get built.

Alan W

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler High Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
Dealer just informed me that Jeep is currently not accepting ANY Wrangler orders...
Note that plants shut down for two weeks beginning 15 December, that may have a lot to do with your statement of no new orders.

Alan W

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered my 4xe High Altitude Wrangler on 5 August and am still waiting for it to be scheduled for build!!!

Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Note that plants shut down for two weeks beginning 15 December, that may have a lot to do with your statement of no new orders.
That don't stop taking orders in November due to a scheduled shutdown. It sure sounds like the dealership wanted to sell something off the lot.

Alan W

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
That don't stop taking orders in November due to a scheduled shutdown. It sure sounds like the dealership wanted to sell something off the lot.
you got a valid point there.

Retired Jeeper

First Name
Dwain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Grand Cherokee, 2014 JKUR, 1967 CJ-5
When I visited my local dealer on Friday, I sat in the Sales Manager's office with him and did a build for a JLUR. He could do the build, but none of the JLU models were available for ordering - all shown in red. Some 2-door models were available. It wasn't like he was trying to sell me anything else as he knows I always order my new vehicles. BTW, don't try to order a 3500 Ram for towing as none of them can be ordered either.
Sponsored