Sponsored

Dealer just informed me that Jeep is currently not accepting ANY Wrangler orders...

coldstart606

First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Recon
Ordered my Rubicon Recon 11/27 (two days ago). Order-received confirmation from Jeep, but no VIN yet...

Poprawkz

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKR
I was told the same thing. 2dr rubicon restricted as well. Dealer said he would keep me updated when he was able to actually put the order in. Already put my deposit down too :(

JeeperKeeper

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Willy’s Unlimited
Per customer demands, the amplified speakers will either play:

1. The sound of a pentastar V6 with straight pipes
2. Fortunate Son by Creedence Clearwater Revival, at full blast, in the most ironic way possible
3. The "futuristic V8" sounds the Dodge Charger concept muscle car thing had

Jeep is also offering the 26Z super mud patriot package: They replace the brakes with tiny drum brakes so that it could accomodate 12" wheels and 45" mud tires. It comes with ear plugs so the drivers and passengers don't lose their hearing from the tire drone.
And flight of the Valkyries for those special occasions like storming the beaches in 4h

BrentMG

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
But They Should— Communicate and give the choice of changing or eliminating the unavailable option!!
With the money they make with all the raised prices you would think they could spare some to update their build site. If you really wanted happy customers actually make it work and some what real time. This way the customer can actually know what is and isn't available, then get mad because they wanted X option and it no longer exists or isn't available. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the diesel option is still on there. Probably one of many things not happening to wranglers which are still on their site.

Sponsored

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
NO ! - The discontinued post was right after all
I just called Jeep headquarters and got to talking to some guy who answered the phone who informed me that the Jeep Compass is going to replace it with just a few mods:
1. Roll bar
2. New 0.8 liter Hemi with 75 hp and 80 lb torque
3. All the pretty pretty colors that the Wrangler had cancelled and, get this, no greys
4. Official Jeep paper bag for the driver to wear over his head as to not be recognized
5. As far as doors and tops go, he said you can use a sawz-all for the roof but Jeep hasn't figured out the doors yet
Pretty sure it was official as I even heard the assembly line in the background (although it could have been a floor buffer too I suppose) - 80-90 % sure (assuming I dialed right)
I think the plan is to let the corrosion go until it eats a full door into a half door. :LOL:

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Ugh don’t start that shit again all the F-tards that bought up all the toilet paper will be stock piling diesel fuel with nothing to run it in for no reason lol
Damn, and I just got out all of my 1 gallon ziplock bags so I could head down to the gas station :mad:

Sponsored

MesaAZGuy

First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Electrical Contractor
I lived it man, I lived it…

WheretheJLs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Hydro Blue Rubicon XR
Jeep has confirmed my order so idk what your dealer is talking about

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
they will get features deleted! Mine had the rubber mats deleted without even letting me know. I see lots of Wagoneers with the hands-free tailgate open feature deleted with $195 credit added. Some Grand Wagoneers had their air suspension deleted for $750 credit. imagine paying close to $100K for a vehicle that comes with the same suspension as the $60K version of the vehicle???

MayThe4x4BWU

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLURXR
Occupation
IT Small Business Owner
Next internet, AI created article:

"Jeep starts offering 2023 JL and JLU owners a cash incentive to send their vehicles back to scavenge due to ongoing parts shortages, with no end in sight. 2022 owners protest at Toledo plant, demand their vehicles be included. Riots break out amongst 2022 and 2023 owners as they tear their Jeeps apart in front of stunned onlookers at the plant."

🤪

I should go to sleep lol
Sponsored