Dealer in Alabama willing to deal a little

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Liberty (Daily Driver), 2018 JL Sport
Occupation
Amateur Astrophysicist and new Jeep Enthusiast
any one know of an Alabama dealer that will deal on the cost of a jl?

thanks
Sponsored

Nate

First Name
Mr. A-hole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2019 Grand Cherokee, 2018 Road King, 1996 Bronco
Occupation
Machinist, Gunsmith and Dumbass Whisperer
any one know of an Alabama dealer that will deal on the cost of a jl?

thanks
I hadn’t found any in the Alabama area, closest that will do some really good deals is in Conway, AR

Kimberely Sims
Internet Sales Manager
Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
501-499-2575

vilacr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
They had two JL Sahara's @ the Troy dealership today. I purchased one and someone else purchased the other. They were doing 8% off MSRP. I think that is a pretty decent deal. The Auburn Dealership was trying to sell their rubicon for MSRP and would not budge.

wired

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Red with soft top
If you want to order one, should be easy to find one that will at least do the 1% under invoice with Tread Lightly. I had a dealer who did better for me, but quoted the 1% under invoice to recent person ordering. You will likely have to pick somewhere further away if you want to do better. You can probably get the same deal on a Rubi on a lot in some areas

Sponsored

OP
OP
citzen z

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
They had two JL Sahara's @ the Troy dealership today. I purchased one and someone else purchased the other. They were doing 8% off MSRP. I think that is a pretty decent deal. The Auburn Dealership was trying to sell their rubicon for MSRP and would not budge.
i live outside Montgomery. brubaker knows they don't need to deal. I will check out the troy dealer thanks

vilacr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
Looks like the Troy dealership has a Sport S in stock.

OP
OP
citzen z

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
thanks for the info. I am waiting till the pumpkn color comes out. I think that would look cool on the trail. I am going to try the troy dealer ship. they are about an hr or so from me. I forgot about them . thanks for mentioning it

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hard Rock JKU, 2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Mercedes GLC 300(Wife) :-)
Occupation
Environmental Manager, VA Hospital
I hadn’t found any in the Alabama area, closest that will do some really good deals is in Conway, AR

Kimberely Sims
Internet Sales Manager
Superior Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
501-499-2575
Yep. 8 hours from Birmingham or if you fly one way to Little Rock they will pick you up. Still a long drive back. Not sure if Houston would be closer but there's a dealer there making good deals. Of course I'm bias. Kim is awesome and I've had trips to the store that took longer than doing a deal with her. True 5%, doc fee only $130 and if you qualify for any affiliate discounts you get that as well.

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
Yep. 8 hours from Birmingham or if you fly one way to Little Rock they will pick you up. Still a long drive back. Not sure if Houston would be closer but there's a dealer there making good deals. Of course I'm bias. Kim is awesome and I've had trips to the store that took longer than doing a deal with her. True 5%, doc fee only $130 and if you qualify for any affiliate discounts you get that as well.
I'm buying from Kim. I plan on placing an order at the beginning on next month. I'll fly one way, out of Huntsville and drive the 5 1/2 hours back. I have the tread lightly discount and my Quote before TTL is right at 7.1% below invoice.

OP
OP
citzen z

citzen z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
one of my issues going out of state is that I would be more pressured (myself) to buy because I spent the money to go out there. but I am going to check out a dealer about an hr away. thanks to the suggestion of one of the other members here

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
one of my issues going out of state is that I would be more pressured (myself) to buy because I spent the money to go out there. but I am going to check out a dealer about an hr away. thanks to the suggestion of one of the other members here
Heck ya. The closer to home the better. It looks like Fla, Atlanta and Bama folks are having trouble finding deals. Hope it works out

galleywinter

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I'm buying from Kim. I plan on placing an order at the beginning on next month. I'll fly one way, out of Huntsville and drive the 5 1/2 hours back. I have the tread lightly discount and my Quote before TTL is right at 7.1% below invoice.
Awesome!! Ordered a couple weeks ago. After I get to the 30 days on my new Tread Lightly I'll hit her up on that one :)

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
FYI, when people are talking about buying like this, they are talking about ordering. If you order, you should already have plans and commitment to buy. If you just want one off the lot, you're probably going to have a hard time finding someone who will deal. If you joined tread lightly, you could use their 1%below invoice but you have to wait 30 days after becoming a member. and if you do that, you might as well order one now and wait another 30 days to save a few thousand dollars (1% of $45,000 is $450, so the AR deal can save you $2500+ relative to the tread lightly deal alone).

Landers McLarty in Huntsville didnt want to deal at all and gave a distinct no when comparing it to Kims price. The sales guy said he didnt think they were planning on selling one cent below MSRP. To be fair, he did investigate for me and was a nice dude, I dont hold it against him. It was a good looking Jeep though, my son loved it!

20180124_153023.jpg
20180124_152550.jpg
20180124_152539.jpg
Sponsored