Sponsored

Dealer for Best Price on 4Xe?

Jeeper4xe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 4xe
Bought my 4xe a few weeks ago from Steve White Motors in Hickory, NC (salesman Rick is great). I went with the lease option to get the immediate $7500 rebate although I plan to buy it at the end of the lease. They do not have any additional fees at Steve White. It was a great experience.
https://www.stevewhitemotors.net/
Sponsored

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Big thread on leasehackr with Gumpton (TN) details and contact

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Bought my 4xe a few weeks ago from Steve White Motors in Hickory, NC (salesman Rick is great). I went with the lease option to get the immediate $7500 rebate although I plan to buy it at the end of the lease. They do not have any additional fees at Steve White. It was a great experience.
https://www.stevewhitemotors.net/
Damn, they never responded to my email, ended up with Keffer.

lacasa99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of 2021 4xe Rubicon
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying if you buy a new vehicle in the state of GA as a GA resident you won't pay any tax?

Wouldn't that be nice! No, I'm clearly confused and when we moved from NC to GA 7 years ago I remember having to pay tax on the car I ALREADY owned. My husband mentioned something about this when I said buying out of state and he was suggesting to me we would have to pay state taxes and then this Vehicle Taxes–Title Ad Valorem Tax (TAVT) and Annual Ad Valorem Tax | Georgia Department of Revenue for bringing the car into GA.

Sponsored

OP
OP

EyeDoc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Wouldn't that be nice! No, I'm clearly confused and when we moved from NC to GA 7 years ago I remember having to pay tax on the car I ALREADY owned. My husband mentioned something about this when I said buying out of state and he was suggesting to me we would have to pay state taxes and then this Vehicle Taxes–Title Ad Valorem Tax (TAVT) and Annual Ad Valorem Tax | Georgia Department of Revenue for bringing the car into GA.
If you are out of State, you pay the State tax where you are from when you title the vehicle. You Pay GA taxes if you title in GA.

Bmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe, 2012 JK, 2011 WK2 5.7
Jeff Perry Jeep is a small dealer west of Chicago that will do invoice pricing on factory orders without any BS and were a pleasure to work with getting my order squared away. Other dealers were MSRP or marking up off of MSRP.

smack2006

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xE
I was able to get 7% under invoice from Tri-City in Eden, NC.

Sponsored

smack2006

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xE
Who did you work with - looking to order in the next week or so - just lining up some details…

TIA!
Travis Reynolds, think he’s a sales manager. They offer 5% off for forum sale and 1% for tread lightly and 1% if you finance with them.

dealerinsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
So is the sale price to the dealer or kickbacks (i.e., profit on vehicle) any different on say a purchase of a regular Rubicon vs the new 392 or 4xe?

If dealers can put unlimited orders in, I don't see why we shouldn't be seeing 7% under invoice for 392's. Local dealers here in PHX are now slightly under MSRP though, as of this week. Went from over MSRP to under MSRP pretty fast here.
Sponsored