Sponsored

Slice

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Ordered Rubicon in April at 6.3% under invoice with Phillip Olsen at Bud Clary Jeep in WA. No Tread Lightly or dealer financing necessary for the deal.

michellini

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla
Ordered Rubicon in April at 6.3% under invoice with Phillip Olsen at Bud Clary Jeep in WA. No Tread Lightly or dealer financing necessary for the deal.
Did you see the post in the recommended dealer list.. Someone just left and had a bad experience picking their jeep up.

I ordered May 6 so I'll be prepared when I pick it up

Slice

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Did you see the post in the recommended dealer list.. Someone just left and had a bad experience picking their jeep up.

I ordered May 6 so I'll be prepared when I pick it up
Just read it. Thanks. I was already planning on using my own financing. Will update if things don't go as they should.

OlllllllO

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4XE
Another happy customer of Travis Reynolds from Tri-City CDJR in Eden, NC here. Sting Gray Sahara 4xe. Ordered April 13th picked up May 22nd. 5% below invoice plus 1% off with Tread Lightly affiliate code. I used my own financing, otherwise would get extra 1% if went with CCAP.

Sponsored

Aubie4Pres

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gecko 4xe Rubicon
I bought from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. Great price and great service.

When I purchased it started at 5% below invoice, 6% if you have an affiliate membership (Access Fund for $50 or Tread Lightly for $100), and 7% if you have an affiliate and use their financing.
I second Mike, just ordered through him this week. His is great to work with and very responsive.

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
yep, was just told same. Such bullshit, dealers are trying to squeeze every last dollar out of people. I'll just wait for 2022 model at this point

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Well I understand the dealer predicament too. When you are a high volume dealer you can make money on volume. When Stellanis stops making, or drastically reduces, popular models and you are selling half or less vehicles you usually do, you donā€™t have many options. Unless Jeep starts offering more incentives I think many dealers may not be as generous with discounts.

HeidiHoForTheHills

First Name
Heidi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
I bought from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. Great price and great service.

When I purchased it started at 5% below invoice, 6% if you have an affiliate membership (Access Fund for $50 or Tread Lightly for $100), and 7% if you have an affiliate and use their financing.
Bought from here too, same pricing structure and worked with Oscar.

Sponsored

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Travis @ Tri-City, best car purchase experience I've ever had, 7% under invoice...all done over email before I picked it up.

OP
OP

EyeDoc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Your signature shows youā€™re in Alabama. I donā€™t recall seeing any dealers in Alabama mentioned specifically, but I know the Mall of Georgia gets mentioned a lot on the forums for excellent pricing. As does Tri-City in NC.

You might search for both on these forums, and get a sense for what % under invoice you could receive, then contact them to get a real quote as a baseline reference. With that figure, you could see if any local dealers can match it. If not, you might want to consider a trip to an out-of-state dealer for the better deal.
Thank you for the info! I ordered my 21 Rubicon 4Xe from Mike at 7% below invoice. now the wait begins.....

lacasa99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dreaming of 2021 4xe Rubicon
Thank you for the info! I ordered my 21 Rubicon 4Xe from Mike at 7% below invoice. now the wait begins.....

Details please! In ATL looking to save knowing that buying out of state will force paying the Title ad valorem tax fee and negate any savings. Got an email from Mall of GA today that nothing was in stock and I could order online. I suppose I should be asking about discount? F

For any other GA friends that ordered. The destination fee of about $1500 is non negotiable? Did you have to pay a close to $600 dealer fee on TOP of that? Trying to get a total amount on my own.

Also those of you using Mall of GA have these below MSRP orders been recent (last 2 weeks or so)? They have nothing in stock currently.

PriceForFlight

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Details please! In ATL looking to save knowing that buying out of state will force paying the Title ad valorem tax fee and negate any savings.
I'm not sure what you mean by this. Are you saying if you buy a new vehicle in the state of GA as a GA resident you won't pay any tax?
Sponsored