Dealer for Best Price on 4Xe?

EyeDoc

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
When i bought my 19 Sahara there was a list of dealers that were offering below invoice pricing. Who has bought a 2021 4Xe below invoice and would you share the dealer information. Thank you.
Sponsored

Stealth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe
I bought mine $3000 more...... so sad
Dealer added $1500 on MSRP
Kahu $1500

Jeeperz Kreeperz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
When i bought my 19 Sahara there was a list of dealers that were offering below invoice pricing. Who has bought a 2021 4Xe below invoice and would you share the dealer information. Thank you.
Your signature shows you’re in Alabama. I don’t recall seeing any dealers in Alabama mentioned specifically, but I know the Mall of Georgia gets mentioned a lot on the forums for excellent pricing. As does Tri-City in NC.

You might search for both on these forums, and get a sense for what % under invoice you could receive, then contact them to get a real quote as a baseline reference. With that figure, you could see if any local dealers can match it. If not, you might want to consider a trip to an out-of-state dealer for the better deal.

gonzspeed

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Sahara
Ordered 4xe back end of March
email craig benner [email protected]
he does all the online sales and orders for KoonsJeep in Tysons, VA..... I was able to get 5% below invoice but not sure if anything as changed since, he very easy to work with, and deals via online/email. hopefully this helps.

28firefighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Ordered through Phillip Olson at Bud Clary in Auburn, WA. 11.X% discount off MSRP ($55,525 MSRP, $49,200 sale price) - no affiliate or other incentives.

Sponsored

Ratiogear

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Ordered from Neil @ demontrond in Conroe TX (outside of Houston).
$55,025 MSRP.
50735 after 4% off invoice +dealer dock fee.

ipizzaipizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
I bought mine $3000 more...... so sad
Dealer added $1500 on MSRP
Kahu $1500
Dealer tried adding Kahu, Nitrogen, tint for additional $2k, sales guy of course said it wasn't possible to remove. Since they offered $3.2k higher for my trade compare to every place I tried (other dealers, Vroom, CarMax), I gave in and neg. down to $400 for it.

ipizzaipizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Ordered from Neil @ demontrond in Conroe TX (outside of Houston).
$55,025 MSRP.
50735 after 4% off invoice +dealer dock fee.
Tried Neil 5+ times, got 1 email then crickets.. left multiple voicemails afterwards but nothing. Turned out okay as exact spec I would have ordered ($68k+) just arrived at local dealership and was able to snag it for $9k off.

tp2010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe ordered 9/17, awaiting delivery
Dealer tried adding Kahu, Nitrogen, tint for additional $2k, sales guy of course said it wasn't possible to remove. Since they offered $3.2k higher for my trade compare to every place I tried (other dealers, Vroom, CarMax), I gave in and neg. down to $400 for it.
Sounds like you were at Finnegan in Rosenberg? How did you talk them down from 2K to 400 for the dealer addons? Places I've been won't budge on that unnecessary stuff. So annoying they slap it on everything

Sponsored

Jehovasfitness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR and '04 Z06
Ordered 4xe back end of March
email craig benner [email protected]
he does all the online sales and orders for KoonsJeep in Tysons, VA..... I was able to get 5% below invoice but not sure if anything as changed since, he very easy to work with, and deals via online/email. hopefully this helps.
it's 3% now thru them

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
$56800 MSRP
$51800 selling price (+taxes and fees and before $8K tax rebate)
Central44 Jeep in Mass

I found a dealer who was $200 cheaper, but really liked Central.

Thill444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon 4xe, 21 Supra 3.0, 21 Pacifica Hybrid
Tried Neil 5+ times, got 1 email then crickets.. left multiple voicemails afterwards but nothing. Turned out okay as exact spec I would have ordered ($68k+) just arrived at local dealership and was able to snag it for $9k off.
$9K off MSRP on a 4XE is an amazing deal. I am pretty sure the dealer lost money on that.

ipizzaipizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
$9K off MSRP on a 4XE is an amazing deal. I am pretty sure the dealer lost money on that.
Doubt they lost money, else they would have just held on to it for another day/two and someone would have bought it (I would have at close to MSRP). I saw it listed online 1st thing Sat morning and made sure to drop by few hours later. It was also Go Topless weekend so maybe everyone interested in buying one was out at the beach/events.

rdmelton

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Your signature shows you’re in Alabama. I don’t recall seeing any dealers in Alabama mentioned specifically, but I know the Mall of Georgia gets mentioned a lot on the forums for excellent pricing. As does Tri-City in NC.

You might search for both on these forums, and get a sense for what % under invoice you could receive, then contact them to get a real quote as a baseline reference. With that figure, you could see if any local dealers can match it. If not, you might want to consider a trip to an out-of-state dealer for the better deal.
I bought from Mike Clinnin at Mall of Georgia. Great price and great service.

When I purchased it started at 5% below invoice, 6% if you have an affiliate membership (Access Fund for $50 or Tread Lightly for $100), and 7% if you have an affiliate and use their financing.
Sponsored