Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Rubicon, '10 Tahoe PPV, '04 Colorado ZQ8
Occupation
CySec Instructor at DC3
Vehicle Showcase
I'd start with the sales manager and work from there.

IF they don't resend/revoke that survey, let them know, you'll get the lawyers involved. If you never signed an iPad, tell them the lawyer will request the camera footage, timecards, the internet traffic logs, device logs, the IP addresses and the dates and times that said survey was done.

I PROMISE........they will start kissing your a$$ real flipping quick. Forgery and wire fraud add up to felonies really quick.........I'm sure a black eye the sale staff and owner does not want to contend with.

I work in cyber security, anything used for these transactions leaves a trail for forensic investigators. Keep those screenshots and give them hell......respectfully

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
FCA would sit up and take notice of this complaint; the fraud (after all) is being committed against THEM. They’re the ones paying the dealers incentives for perfect scores.
Good point.

I wish I had said that.

Oh, wait... :LOL:

I wouldn't talk to the dealer anymore. I wouldn't want his ass-kissing or an offer to refill my gas tank (because he's been caught by the one guy who paid attention and exercised some initiative.)

I'd want him spanked by the corporate hands that feed him -- so they'll keep an eye on him and prevent him from screwing the next guy.

careyj1

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392 XR
That’s too bad about Walnut Creek. I had a very positive experience with the salesman there. So you don’t recommend getting service there neither?
I don't because I had a Cherokee SRT the motor started running very bad. I did some research and the research said, replace the motor. Walnut Creek, said it only needed new valves. So they replace the valves and 2 months later the motor blows up and leaves me stranded in the middle of nowhere. Finally got the SRT towed to the dealer and they replaced the motor. Walnut Creek blamed Jeep, and Jeep blamed Walnut Creek. Jeep and Walnut Creek pointed fingers over who should pay for the towing and rental car. It took 28 days to replace the motor. I told myself I would never buy another product from Jeep.

The only reason I bought a 392 is I wanted the V8 in a Jeep.

Charmagne

First Name
Charmagne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80th AE JL
@bayareawranglerguy UGH - sucks you had that experience. Thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to steer clear of them. Hilltop has been very good to me although probably a little out of the way for you.

Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I’m surprised Jeep cares hasn’t chimed inhere.
it’s funny, I actually lied on the survey about all the delivery questions. I had done a years worth of research prior to buying my 1st JL. I knew way more about theJeep than the salesperson by that point. I didn’t want to be hassled with some drawn out boring process So, I just gave the guy 10’s. That said if that guy would have lied on my behalf I too would be super pissed.
#JeepDon’tCares ~ Kate

EMpunker

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon V6
Dealers suck. But your Jeep rules! Hope you're enjoying it!

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
I’m surprised Jeep cares hasn’t chimed inhere.
Don't be. The last thing on Earth they'd do is acknowledge something like this in any way at this point in the game. That way they can pull the ol' "we were never aware this was occurring" in the event it grows too big to ignore.

Last edited:

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

I'm not going to read this entire thread but I will share my experience. My salesman and dealer overall were just about perfect. While still at the dealer I looked under the Jeep and it was quite dirty from someone taking it on a joy ride in dirt. NO WAY it was from the transfer yards. On my survey I selected "vehicle was not clean on delivery" and explained that I was 100% convinced it was not the dealer but part of the transfer process. About 1 hour after I submitted my survey the dealer GM called and asked me about it saying I was "killing" the salesman. I said there is no other way to document the condition and I was not changing it. Then he said he was going to petition Jeep to have my survey removed. His words totally undermined the process and I have zero faith in any Jeep survey any more.
Remember - from corporates point of view every process and procedure they have set up is "perfect" and they don't allow for a poor survey score to be the result of their procedures. If anything is wrong it MUST be the dealer/salespersons fault.

Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
I'd start with the sales manager and work from there.

IF they don't resend/revoke that survey, let them know, you'll get the lawyers involved. If you never signed an iPad, tell them the lawyer will request the camera footage, timecards, the internet traffic logs, device logs, the IP addresses and the dates and times that said survey was done.

I PROMISE........they will start kissing your a$$ real flipping quick. Forgery and wire fraud add up to felonies really quick.........I'm sure a black eye the sale staff and owner does not want to contend with.

I work in cyber security, anything used for these transactions leaves a trail for forensic investigators. Keep those screenshots and give them hell......respectfully
Are you for real? Involve lawyers, time and effort on this? This is clearly a rip off between the dealer and Jeep. I would inform Jeep and let them do the leg work and punishment. Move on!

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
That wasn't your survey. Your survey is emailed to you 72 hours after the dealership punches the Jeep sold in the system. That's just a checklist we have to do when you take delivery. No, he shouldn't have signed it, but it's not a survey.

OP
OP

bayareawranglerguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
That wasn't your survey. Your survey is emailed to you 72 hours after the dealership punches the Jeep sold in the system. That's just a checklist we have to do when you take delivery. No, he shouldn't have signed it, but it's not a survey.
Never got the survey either. That is assumedly what they fake per the rip-off report guy.

jellis4148

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
No, you got the email saying he did all that then your email is in the system. My guess is when the did the DCS he didn't have your email. That's how Stellantis gets it to send the survey. Your email from Jeep should say something like "Tell us about your Jeep Experience", or something like that.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I'll ask again, did this dealer pull any BS at the closing table? Did you get the Jeep you wanted at a price you feel is fair? If so then I'd just move along.
If they pulled any bait&switch, ridiculous "no-value" add-ons, financing scams, etc, then I would seriously let them have it. So do tell, did you get a decent deal on your JL?
Sponsored