OP

bayareawranglerguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I find these kind of posts a little suspicious - not quite sure when they bought it? First post is usually a pic of Jeep- then hey guys what wheels and tires etc etc.. sounds like someone trying to trash the dealer- all you have to do is go talk to them and set it straight- then come back and ask what you your first mod should be…
If you want proof of the exact day I bought it, hold tight. :)

I am not home at the moment but I can easily show that.

This is not me idly “trashing” the dealer. I already confronted the salesman on it. He give me a BS response.

Then further incriminated himself by saying they had to “bypass the email.”

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
" @JeepCares ". Isn't that considered an "Oxymoron"??

OP
OP

bayareawranglerguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How the hell did they do that? I never got my survey.
Take a look at the link I found.

Apparently they create fake Yahoo accounts, then instead of putting your email address into their system, they send the survey to THEIR fake yahoo address, fill it out, then sign it.

They do this to never even give you the opportunity to fill it out.

Bohica

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Occupation
Retired
Hahaha yes, not wanting to waste the time and energy on meaningless issues like this is definitely what’s wrong with the country and I totally see the correlation and need to reference “the jab”
Get your booster and move on.

Sponsored

Obispo325

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Chevy Tahoe and hopefully a Bright White JLUR
Yelp review already written! Going to spruce it up a bit though.
Have you ever written any other Yelp reviews before? If not I’d suggest doing some positive ones in places you want to build up. Otherwise, a person who reads your review and sees it’s the only one you’ve ever done is going to write YOU off as the asshole customer.

OP
OP

bayareawranglerguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Have you ever written any other Yelp reviews before? If not I’d suggest doing some positive ones in places you want to build up. Otherwise, a person who reads your review and sees it’s the only one you’ve ever done is going to write YOU off as the asshole customer.
Yeah, I have many. Not a new account.

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
I had to wait two hours for an oil change on the wife's Cherokee but the dealership did contact me to see if I was satisfied and I told them NO!. I even had an appointment for this oil change and felt it was frustrating to wait that long for something so simple.
Not sure but every one of my oil changes since complaining have been a breeze. Maybe they flag customers who aren't afraid to let them know of their poor service?
When I took my Wrangler in for its first oil change something happened that should have been mentioned when I took delivery of my vehicle. Apparently the first oil change is free but not from the Jeep Wave program. It's was free from the dealership. No complaint from me as MAYBE I was told this but was thinking of the Jeep Wave instead.
The dealership called me last month on my satisfaction of the last oil change for my Wrangler. And it was a real person, not some canned phone call. I really think they are trying hard for good customer satisfaction. Thanks fine with me.

Sponsored

Killed by Death

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2021 Rubicon 2 Door
Take a look at the link I found.

Apparently they create fake Yahoo accounts, then instead of putting your email address into their system, they send the survey to THEIR fake yahoo address, fill it out, then sign it.

They do this to never even give you the opportunity to fill it out.
Thanks for the answer but I doubt my dealer did this. I was happy and had no problem giving them all 5s, 10s or whatever. They actually kept breaking my balls because I didn't complete the survey. It got lost in cyber space somewhere.

andrew4fins

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Just my .02 here. I oversee consumer complaints for a very large insurance company. If you want action, do some legwork and figure out the emails of some high up VP’s at Jeep. They will then flip them down to a minion like me but since it came from on high I have the juice to get it resolved. I make sure everyone sees it came from Mr. Smith CEO office. That generally gets whatever I need done. People fall over themselves getting it off their desk. It’s like radioactive. Calling or writing customer service typically does nothing in a situation like this. They just don’t have the authority or desire to get involved. You’ll get a form letter. Me, I have no issue flipping it to a fraud investigator or even LE if needed if I see an issue. Cheers.

californiajeeping

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Just my .02 here. I oversee consumer complaints for a very large insurance company. If you want action, do some legwork and figure out the emails of some high up VP’s at Jeep. They will then flip them down to a minion like me but since it came from on high I have the juice to get it resolved. I make sure everyone sees it came from Mr. Smith CEO office. That generally gets whatever I need done. People fall over themselves getting it off their desk. It’s like radioactive. Calling or writing customer service typically does nothing in a situation like this. They just don’t have the authority or desire to get involved. You’ll get a form letter. Me, I have no issue flipping it to a fraud investigator or even LE if needed if I see an issue. Cheers.
CEO's office ([email protected]) and the Jeep Manager's office ([email protected])

Source: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...xchange-with-fca-executives.19829/post-486414

GearWhore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Diesel, 1972 Arctic Cat Climber, 2006 Triumph Speed Triple
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Gentleman Explorer
Salt Lake Valley Jeep in SLC did the same thing to me with my horrible 2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk purchase. They knew they weren't going to get good marks from me so did the survey themselves. Why do we think the system is broken?...
Sponsored