Dealer Credit on Stock Wheels

Ceez

First Name
Ceez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Anyone been able to get the dealer to provide them with a credit for stock wheels and tires? I understand that it's still early in the process but because wranglers are so popular for wheel and tire upgrades I was curious to know if and what people are getting as a credit.
Sponsored

draffind

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKUR
I was offered $1000 for my standard Rubicon takeoffs from the dealer. This was less than I was hoping for. Would love to hear what others have been offered.

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Anyone been able to get the dealer to provide them with a credit for stock wheels and tires? I understand that it's still early in the process but because wranglers are so popular for wheel and tire upgrades I was curious to know if and what people are getting as a credit.
Why would they provide a credit for wheels and tires?

Jeepsterfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Future JLU
Why would they provide a credit for wheels and tires?
Dealers basically purchasing your stock wheels/tires as take offs so they can put them on other vehicles if you supply your own wheels or purchase aftermarket wheels from the dealer.

TampaJL

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
I was offered $100 for each wheel/tire combo from the dealer. I declined.

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
My dealer gave me $1150 for just the tires so I took that immediately. Have to order tires through them but they price match the local places so ended up paying just 500$ or so for ridge grappler upgrade. Kept the wheels for now, will upgrade them at some point
Sponsored