Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
So I got a dealer build sheet put in front of me and each of the packages I added, 8.4" LCD with subwoofer, keyless entry, LED lighting, and steel bumpers were all marked up an extra 100 dollars. And the end of the build my msrp on the shet was like 630 dollars higher than the MSRP on the site. The dealership is saying the jeep changed there prices, and has not update the website yet. And that the dealership can't adjust option pricing. Looking for feedback as i want to place my order today, but don't want to get taken for a ride.
Sponsored

JeepVT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
Same thing happened to me at dealer. Most items were the same price. I was told Jeep updates pricing without notice.

cgagnon99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
So I got a dealer build sheet put in front of me and each of the packages I added, 8.4" LCD with subwoofer, keyless entry, LED lighting, and steel bumpers were all marked up an extra 100 dollars. And the end of the build my msrp on the shet was like 630 dollars higher than the MSRP on the site. The dealership is saying the jeep changed there prices, and has not update the website yet. And that the dealership can't adjust option pricing. Looking for feedback as i want to place my order today, but don't want to get taken for a ride.
They did raise prices but not reflected on the builder. One of the stickies has the Factory Order Guide with invoice and MSRP prices. Last update was about a week ago. That is the same information dealers use for pricing.

Just a suggestion, if your dealer is dealing on MSRP and not vs Invoice, try to find another dealer. Most people on here are able to get at least 1% under invoice.

Good luck

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
They did raise prices but not reflected on the builder. One of the stickies has the Factory Order Guide with invoice and MSRP prices. Last update was about a week ago. That is the same information dealers use for pricing.

Just a suggestion, if your dealer is dealing on MSRP and not vs Invoice, try to find another dealer. Most people on here are able to get at least 1% under invoice.

Good luck
Ya I am 4% below invoice price actually. that is the best you can get in CA, Las Vegas Jeep does 5%, and Criswell does like 7-8% below invoice.. but i like to buy in state and not deal with the DMV and shipping.

thanks for the confirmation guys.. my dealer is really solid, so i was pretty sure he was telling me the truth, but wanted to be sure. :)

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
The Jeep website is 2 price updates behind the current pricing. Unfortunately the prices for my build went up $460 in the January price increase.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SleepEatJeepRepeat

SleepEatJeepRepeat

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
The Jeep website is 2 price updates behind the current pricing. Unfortunately the prices for my build went up $460 in the January price increase.
good thinking jeep, bronco is coming in to steal your customer, so raise pricing, but then also don't change it on the website, so you can besure that everyone notices the price change

mlkmet88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler JKU Sport
Same thing happened to me for my January order order. Three items went up in price, base price jumped $160, hardtop is up $100 now $1,495 technology went up to $995 from $695. The still have not updated the online website. They also made a $100 price increase in the steel bumper option for the Rubicon.
Sponsored