Dealer brag!!

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
Just picked up my jeep from Neil Carpenter at Demontrond Jeep in Houston and he was AMAZING!!! The ordering process was easy, the information received quickly during the build process. My jeep arrived in Houston on Monday last week and as of Friday still had not been transported to Conroe from the rail yard. I had already planned on the 4 hr drive this weekend but with the storm, made that transport a little longer. Neil went ABOVE AND BEYOND and found a driver that would transport my jeep from the rail yard yesterday. I was so impressed with his dedication and all of the staff at Demontrond were FANTASTIC!! If you live anywhere near the Houston area, Neil is your guy!! Give him a call and let him know I sent you!!
Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Great news to share!!! Thanks.

I also had a great experience with the sales and parts crew from Bob Poynter Jeep located in Seymour, IN.

John in Sales and Mitchell in Parts we’re both fantastic to work with and helped at every turn during the build process. It’s great to have a crew like that in my hometown!!!!!
933A81FA-8532-4CC7-9CB4-926162F051FB.jpeg

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Great news to share!!! Thanks.

I also had a great experience with the sales and parts crew from Bob Poynter Jeep located in Seymour, IN.

John in Sales and Mitchell in Parts we’re both fantastic to work with and helped at every turn during the build process. It’s great to have a crew like that in my hometown!!!!!
933A81FA-8532-4CC7-9CB4-926162F051FB.jpeg
I've never bought one there but I've met their folks a couple times at Jeep rally's they sponsored and they seemed to be outstanding. They are Jeep enthusiasts as much as they are a dealer, so it just makes sense they'd be good.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Just picked up my jeep from Neil Carpenter at Demontrond Jeep in Houston and he was AMAZING!!! The ordering process was easy, the information received quickly during the build process. My jeep arrived in Houston on Monday last week and as of Friday still had not been transported to Conroe from the rail yard. I had already planned on the 4 hr drive this weekend but with the storm, made that transport a little longer. Neil went ABOVE AND BEYOND and found a driver that would transport my jeep from the rail yard yesterday. I was so impressed with his dedication and all of the staff at Demontrond were FANTASTIC!! If you live anywhere near the Houston area, Neil is your guy!! Give him a call and let him know I sent you!!
Good deal! Stopped in Friday and visited with Neil about ordering a new ram Dually to haul these jeeps around with easier

What are your plans for it?

Brett

Sponsored

cOtter

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Sahara 2.0L Ocean Blue Metallic, Toyota Highlander & Pontiac G6 coupe
Occupation
Senior Manager PM (Automotive OEM)
Most dealers are pretty happy when they are taking your money. The true test is when you take it back for warranty work.
Yes I agree. Over the years I have had a lot of service work and some recall work preformed by the staff of Poynters. They have been fantastic. There are several Poynters lots in and around Seymour, IN. Everything from Jeep to GM to Ford. It has been my experience through the years that they embody service during and after the sale.

Beachcomber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sport
Be extremely cautious if your Jeep did make it to the Conroe rail yard but has not been updated as such, cause that rail yard was way under water.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
So how much % under invoice?

renegadecaderyn

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Be extremely cautious if your Jeep did make it to the Conroe rail yard but has not been updated as such, cause that rail yard was way under water.
I believe the Jeeps going to Conroe are unloaded at the rail yard in Pearland then delivered by truck. Don't think there was an issue with flooding near the Pearland rail yard.

OP
OP

flipflopgirl72

First Name
Stephayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon Bikini Pearl 2007 Wrangler Sahara Silver
I believe the Jeeps going to Conroe are unloaded at the rail yard in Pearland then delivered by truck. Don't think there was an issue with flooding near the Pearland rail yard.
this is true, they were at the Pearland rail yard which had no flooding, then moved to Conroe dealerhip
Sponsored