DC-VA-MD Metro - Dealer Service Departments

tcass

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
I’m in SOMD, so I use one in Prince Frederick, MD. Have you tried Farrish out near Merrifield, VA? I bought mine there and the sales guys were great. Can’t imagine the service guys are not the same.
I'm up near Breezy Point in Calvert. I also use Prince Frederick Jeep. They've always done good for me. Russ used to be the "go-to guy". Now, Tori or John handle my service needs.
Sponsored

am1978

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara Bright White, 2018 JLU Sahara HellaYella
Occupation
‘Merica
I'm up near Breezy Point in Calvert. I also use Prince Frederick Jeep. They've always done good for me. Russ used to be the "go-to guy". Now, Tori or John handle my service needs.
Yes, Tori and John take care of things well.

Finnley

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
Hello, all!

I recently purchased a used 2019 Unlimited Sport S, and I'm looking for a dealer to do routine maintenance close to DC.

Can anyone recommend a Jeep *service* department in the DC metro area that they've had good experiences with?

I did a significant amount of shopping in the DC Metro area. And I had a variety of experiences at different dealers on the sales side. Jeep dealers I'd put into the "won't go back to" group include DARCARS (Silver Spring) and Ourisman (Bethesda). On the positive side, I had a good shopping experience with Farrish in Fairfax, and may consider going there.

I realize the sales and service department could be much different within a dealership. So I'd really value learning from your positive experiences.
Farrish in Alexandria, VA did well by me today! First oil change and 5 tire rotation.

fish_runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JK
I've not had great experiences at Koons for service on my 2018 JK. Their sales is pretty good, just ordered a 2021 JLU 4xE as well from them, but likely won't go to them for service.

tcass

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S
Due to scheduling availability at the time, I ended up going to Koons in Vienna instead of Farrish. I had a very positive experience at Koons. Although I only had a hitch installed; hitch only, no electrical wiring harness. (They quoted somewhere around $700 just for wiring harness installation -- parts not included -- on the JLs. Yikes! Probably a topic for a separate thread.) So while I may check out Farrish in the future, I would also consider going back to Koons.

Maybe others have opinions on Koons in Vienna?
i don't have service done by koons but i've bought a rubicon and a sport from them. great experience. i use prince frederick chrysler dodge jeep for service. They're great.

Reactions: kaz

NoVABr0ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S 75D; Mercedes GLS450
I have a JL Sahara on order with stock wheels. Anyone have good recommendations in NoVA if I decide I want to upgrade the wheels/tires/lift? I bought it from Koons in Tysons. Thanks!
Sponsored