• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: DC/VA/MD FS: 2013 Wrangler Unlimited 4x4 "Moab" Edition

VirginiaJeepLover

First Name
Mojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Unimited 4x4 "Moab" Edition
moab.jpg

Clean title and report in hand - no accidents. It has not yet been driven off-road, but it's certainly ready for a new adventurous owner with the time to take it for jaunts!

--3.6L V6 24-valve VVT Engine
--5-speed automatic transmission
--A/C
--Black leather interior
--Black 3-piece hard top
--Nitto Terra Grappler tires
--MyGig Lockpick
--Winch capable heavy duty front bumper
--Max tow package (incl Class II receiver hitch)
--Power bulge hood
--UNUSED premium black sunrider soft top included
--Heated seats
--U-connect 730N
--Rock rails
--Remote start
--Paint protection
--Backup camera
....and more.

Recently added bigger wheels/tires/spacers. It has been garaged the entire time and I'm the original owner; it's not big enough for two massive dogs plus all of us anymore. Everything is in perfect working order and it has been maintained at regular recurring intervals. Recently inspected (VA). No trades.

condition: excellent
odometer: 31000
asking price: $29,999
Sponsored

XJrider

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL , 2 JK’s , XJ
moab.jpg

Clean title and report in hand - no accidents. It has not yet been driven off-road, but it's certainly ready for a new adventurous owner with the time to take it for jaunts!

--3.6L V6 24-valve VVT Engine
--5-speed automatic transmission
--A/C
--Black leather interior
--Black 3-piece hard top
--Nitto Terra Grappler tires
--MyGig Lockpick
--Winch capable heavy duty front bumper
--Max tow package (incl Class II receiver hitch)
--Power bulge hood
--UNUSED premium black sunrider soft top included
--Heated seats
--U-connect 730N
--Rock rails
--Remote start
--Paint protection
--Backup camera
....and more.

Recently added bigger wheels/tires/spacers. It has been garaged the entire time and I'm the original owner; it's not big enough for two massive dogs plus all of us anymore. Everything is in perfect working order and it has been maintained at regular recurring intervals. Recently inspected (VA). No trades.

condition: excellent
odometer: 31000
asking price: $29,999
Wow you took great care of this! Good on you for it . Bump and Good luck with sale...

Rosco P

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeepless at the moment.
I have a Dozer 13 Moab.

There were only 45 produced for North America and 15 of those were Canadian from what I’ve read.

Nice jeep.

OP
OP

VirginiaJeepLover

First Name
Mojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nice! Picture of your Dozer anywhere? It took me a while to find this one. In fact so long that my jaw dropped when I walked into the last dealership and there it was, center stage, INSIDE on the showroom floor, as if the skies had literally parted... Watching them move stuff around to get it out for the test drive was fun (and all the kids that had been crawling all over it were very disappointed LOL).

Sponsored

OP
OP

VirginiaJeepLover

First Name
Mojo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is a terrible pic
4” mopar lift, 35 Duratracs, Lots of goodies in and out. Added tint too.

D411DCBE-BE8D-4146-A687-AEBA15AADA59.jpeg
Looks like a lot of fun to drive! These pictures make it look like we have the same color LOL. Ah well until I get a better camera then what's on my phone it'll have to do!

MikelMD

First Name
Mikel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JLU
Occupation
Principal Sales Engineer, Public Sector
Hi, new to the site. Is it still available and how many miles on it?