www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
!!!Attention!!!

Updated Pricing for Tri-City Jeep!!!

Standard 5% Below Invoice Pricing on In-Stock & Sold Orders!

6% Below Invoice Pricing with FCA Affiliate Control Number!

Additional 1% Below Invoice Pricing when you finance with Tri-City lender (Does not have to be Chrysler Capital).

That's up to 7% Below Invoice Pricing!!! :rock:

This pricing will be effective on all orders placed after 2/25/19 & will also be valid for upcoming GLADIATOR orders!!!

Spread the word & remember to tell your friends ordering with us that you sent them! Referrals are given $100!

*Insert Wave Here :like:

Travis@TriCityJeep
[email protected]
Sponsored

NAT-CP

First Name
C J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks to all who provided input, suggestions, and references. I was able to acquire a set of rubi wheels and tires. Happy Trails..

I am looking for a set (5) Rubicon take offs. TPMS is optional. Trying to pickup local if possible. PM me if you are willing to part with yours. Thanks.

C J

Last edited:

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
I am looking for a set (5) Rubicon take offs. TPMS is optional. Trying to pickup local if possible. PM me if you are willing to part with yours. Thanks.

C J
My buddy has a set in Eldersburg

NAT-CP

First Name
C J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
How much? And does it include the tpms?
I will be in Maryland (columbia) a few times in the next 2 weeks, so I could definitely figure out a time to pick up if the price is right.

Sponsored

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
How much? And does it include the tpms?
I will be in Maryland (columbia) a few times in the next 2 weeks, so I could definitely figure out a time to pick up if the price is right.
I can ask him itā€™s at the shop Joes Jeep jungle in Eldersburg. Ask for Joe

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
The next one is on March 10th. It's our chili cook-off meeting. Come get some yummy chili and talk Jeeps!

Update: the meeting will be at Mustang Sally's Brewing Company, at 1PM. They are located at 14140 Parke Long Ct A-C, Chantilly, VA 20151. Come get some yummy chili and beer! Oh, and more beer! Cheers!
Just a quick reminder..............NoVA Jeepers next club meeting is next Sunday, March 10th! Come eat some yummy chili and drink some beers! Cheers!

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Hey Gang
Ordered my Jeep the other day and canā€™t wait to join the club. Iā€™m setting up a group xpel ā€œbuyā€ in the near future if anyone is interested. Thereā€™s a guy in Dulles, VA (proshield inc) that is highly recommended, and another veteran owned company here in Arlington that might be interested. I have a google doc set up so you can fill out what you would want for a package.
Ron

Last edited:

Sponsored

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara
Hey Gang
Ordered my Jeep the other day and canā€™t wait to join the club. Iā€™m setting up a group xpel ā€œbuyā€ in the near future if anyone is interested. Thereā€™s a guy in Dulles, VA (proshield inc) that is highly recommended, and another veteran owned company here in Arlington that might be interested. I have a google doc set up so you can fill out what you would want for a package.
Ron
Any idea on a ballpark figure? I'm interested, but I'd have to budget that with the domestic supervisor.

PGFDE121

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FX-35
Any idea on a ballpark figure? I'm interested, but I'd have to budget that with the domestic supervisor.
I'm sure I could take that '68 Mustang and go ask...

http://proshieldinc.com/available-packages is his standard pricing, imagine it'd be similar but maybe like 20% off or something along those lines. Depends how many would be interested.

MikeinMD

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Convertible, 2003 Z71 Suburban, 2018 JLU Sahara

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
What dealers do you recommend in Maryland for warranty work? Iā€™m looking for a mod friendly dealer. Iā€™ve heard that Adams in BelAir is mod friendly. I live near Glen Burnie but was told to stay away from Tate for service of any kind.

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Adams Jeep of Maryland in Aberdeen. Service manager there is a good guy. Avoid Tate at all costs. Iā€™m out in Frederick county and only take mine to Adams (90 minute drive).

What dealers do you recommend in Maryland for warranty work? Iā€™m looking for a mod friendly dealer. Iā€™ve heard that Adams in BelAir is mod friendly. I live near Glen Burnie but was told to stay away from Tate for service of any kind.
Sponsored