DC - Maryland - Virginia

captainjack

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
I'm interested. I have a Sahara from Craig at Koons, live in McLean and interested in some regional green trails. I see that NOVA Jeepers is having a new to Jeeping run at Flagpole on Saturday but I'm running the Tough Mudder at Kings Dominion.

If anyone is looking for a good Katzkin installer, I used Surefit out of Arlington to install new Katzkin leather seats to replace the stock fabric and the seat look terrific. I'll post pictures when I can. Just waiting for the sun to come out to take some pics.
what is the cost to install? What color did you get? I am thinking about the same for my black jeep with cloth.
Sponsored

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
what is the cost to install? What color did you get? I am thinking about the same for my black jeep with cloth.
I'll post a picture soon....Koons will charge you about $2,000 for a dealer install with logo. Instead, I ordered the jeep with cloth seats then bought custom Katzkins from canadaseatskins.us with a cool Jeep grill logo for about $1,000 but you can go nuts with perforation, fancy stiching etc. Sent the leather seats to my house, I dropped off my jeep at SureFit in Arlington in the AM and it was done in the afternoon for about $500. Looks perfect, I get tons of complements and the seats look custom but match the rest of the jeep. I got a baseball leather color on the fronts and the rest black with silver stitching. Looks fantastic.

MixmasterST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte
So I was looking to order a 2 door JL and came across this document - showed it to the folks at Darcars Jeep and apparently this is invalid? Looking to find the best deal in the DC/MD/VA area. Thought this would be the one but doesn’t look like it. Anybody have any further information/experience with this dealership? Any other recommendations in the area to look at? Thanks!!

bam1111

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Did you call them to see if they would honor it? If not, I bought mine from Farrish in northern Va. I’m certain Rom would honor 5% below invoice.

Sponsored

MixmasterST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Forte
Did you call them to see if they would honor it? If not, I bought mine from Farrish in northern Va. I’m certain Rom would honor 5% below invoice.
Was corresponding with them over email - sent a picture of that document and apparently that salesman no longer works there and they’re no longer offering that deal.

Nice thanks! Might check out Farrish instead

bam1111

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I bought mine off the lot at Farrish. Was planning on ordering one but this one nailed the items important to me. Don’t just ask for 5% off initially. Figure out what you want and determine the invoice amount and then subtract the percentage you want.

If you can buy in Maryland, you’ll save some money. Va charges a $799 (I think that’s right) delivery fee. You’ll pay have that amount in MD

OP
OP
Gandersonsays

Gandersonsays

First Name
Griffin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr JL Rubicon
So I was looking to order a 2 door JL and came across this document - showed it to the folks at Darcars Jeep and apparently this is invalid? Looking to find the best deal in the DC/MD/VA area. Thought this would be the one but doesn’t look like it. Anybody have any further information/experience with this dealership? Any other recommendations in the area to look at? Thanks!!
Koons is offering 5% of invoice if you contact Craig Benner. I order my 2-door JL Rubicon in January and it is supposed to finally arrive in the next few weeks.

captainjack

First Name
Carol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Koons is offering 5% of invoice if you contact Craig Benner. I order my 2-door JL Rubicon in January and it is supposed to finally arrive in the next few weeks.
I got 10percent off MSRP at Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg.

Gogged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I just ordered mine at Farrish in Fairfax at 6.5% below invoice. It was 5.5% then another 1% tacked on for Tread Lightly membership. I tried to get Koons in tysons to beat it but they didn't even try to match it. It was very easy dealing with them. Email Spencer Colbert @ [email protected]

Sponsored

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
I just ordered mine at Farrish in Fairfax at 6.5% below invoice. It was 5.5% then another 1% tacked on for Tread Lightly membership. I tried to get Koons in tysons to beat it but they didn't even try to match it. It was very easy dealing with them. Email Spencer Colbert @ [email protected]
Another bump for Farrish.
Legit!
Although, when I asked about 1% add on for TL membership, they told me, no :facepalm:
Oh well...got 5.5% from them...I’ve bought two Jeeps from them.
Top notch! :like:

Gogged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Who did you work with to get that deal?
10% off msrp is not as much off as 6.5% below invoice, with my sticker it’s about a grand more expensive...but it’s sounds better which is why they are prob saying it

IndustrialAction

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Fairfax county, on the border with Loudoun
Sponsored