First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2003 Expedition, 2003 C230 kompressor
Occupation
Making Trash
That’s a great run. Been years since I’ve been there. I may just be able to talk the wife into going.
Sponsored

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
NoVA Jeepers is having a “New to Jeeping Run” on Saturday, 5 June. Going out to run Flag Pole. Please feel free to come and join us if you are new or want to just have some fun.

PM me or @Jeepin_Donnie.
that will be a fun run, NoVA Jeepers is a well organized group from what I experienced at the GTD event yesterday. That was a great event with some really good looking Jeeps and I won some cool ass NoVA Jeepers corn hole boards in the raffle.

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
that will be a fun run, NoVA Jeepers is a well organized group from what I experienced at the GTD event yesterday. That was a great event with some really good looking Jeeps and I won some cool ass NoVA Jeepers corn hole boards in the raffle.
Sweet! Congrats on winning the cornhole set! It is an awesome set! Let us know if you want to join the trail ride.

gamecocks9799

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Consultant
Hey all! Just found this thread. JLU owner in LoCo. Hope to catch up with everyone soon. Checkout LoCo Jeeper's Flag Ride this Memorial Day. Was a ton of fun honoring those who paid it all!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Benefits Manager
Hey all! Just found this thread. JLU owner in LoCo. Hope to catch up with everyone soon. Checkout LoCo Jeeper's Flag Ride this Memorial Day. Was a ton of fun honoring those who paid it all!

I heard about this ride! Thanks for sharing. I will definitely check it out at lunch time. Cheers!

Sponsored

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Benefits Manager

gamecocks9799

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Consultant
Awesome! If you send me the info I'll post it on the Nova Jeepers forum! It would be great to join you guys!
Sounds good. Brit is still working on the details, but will definitely share. Have a great day!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Benefits Manager

NoVABr0ker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S 75D; Mercedes GLS450
Sahara with stock wheels incoming! Anyone know of a good place to upgrade tires/wheels/lift in NoVA? I bought it from Koons in Tysons. Thanks

Sponsored

uudog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon

We were there! Your son Rocco did great job on this video. He also did an amazing job on the 4th of July video as well. I hope he can release that video on YouTube so that you can post it here too!

fortney77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
Occupation
Broadcast Tech
I'm looking to regear. I usually do all the work on my jeep but honestly think it might be too much for me to handle. Anyone recommend a shop in the DMV thats known to for regearing. Thanks
Sponsored