DC - Maryland - Virginia

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Anyone going to Peters Mill this weekend? I am planning to go on Saturday.
Sponsored

CulpMinMn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2001 TJ, 2014 WK2
My son ran Peter’s Mill last Tuesday in his Jk. He said the trail was nice and quiet and only encountered a couple side-by-sides, other than that he had the trail to himself.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Please come and join us for the NOVA Jeepers Show & Shine - May 15th. Show off your Jeep, test the flex on the RTI ramp, ride over the car crush, or hang with other Jeep enthusiasts. It’s located at the Fauquier County Fair Grounds at 6209 Old Auburn Rd, Warrenton, Virginia 20186.

Last edited:

CulpMinMn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD, 2001 TJ, 2014 WK2
Please come and join us for the NOVA Jeepers Show & Shine - May 15th. Show off your Jeep, test the flex on the RTI ramp, ride over the car crush, or hang with other Keep enthusiasts. It’s located at the Fauquier County Fair Grounds at 6209 Old Auburn Rd, Warrenton, Virginia 20186.
I went to it a few years back, I wanna say 2018ish. If I recall 2019’s was completely washed out with inclement weather, and last years was cancelled. So I’m glad to see it return Since it’s right up the road.
Normally work travel gets in the way I should be able to make it this year.

cheers

Sponsored

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I went to it a few years back, I wanna say 2018ish. If I recall 2019’s was completely washed out with inclement weather, and last years was cancelled. So I’m glad to see it return Since it’s right up the road.
Normally work travel gets in the way I should be able to make it this year.

cheers
Excellent! Glad you can make it! 2019 was beautiful weather! I won first place for the JL group. :)

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Please come and join us for the NOVA Jeepers Show & Shine - May 15th. Show off your Jeep, test the flex on the RTI ramp, ride over the car crush, or hang with other Keep enthusiasts. It’s located at the Fauquier County Fair Grounds at 6209 Old Auburn Rd, Warrenton, Virginia 20186.
I’m going, probably just as a spectator but might decide to register and take part in some activities.

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
I’m going, probably just as a spectator but might decide to register and take part in some activities.
Excellent! Hopefully you'll enter your rig in the Show and Shine, but either way we're glad you're attending!

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone have recommendations for roof rack installers? Picking up a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform this weekend and want it professionally installed with all the drilling involved.

4WP won't do it because of the drilling. Reached out to Joe's Jeep Jungle in Sykesville, but I'm still waiting to hear back.

tma777

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Anyone have recommendations for roof rack installers? Picking up a Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform this weekend and want it professionally installed with all the drilling involved.

4WP won't do it because of the drilling. Reached out to Joe's Jeep Jungle in Sykesville, but I'm still waiting to hear back.
if you want to drive to Va there are some shops in the Fredericksburg area that might do it, Big Snatch off-road or possibly OCD in Stafford, could also check Bull Run 4x4 in Gainesvill.

Sponsored

DSW21

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
if you want to drive to Va there are some shops in the Fredericksburg area that might do it, Big Snatch off-road or possibly OCD in Stafford, could also check Bull Run 4x4 in Gainesvill.
I’ll definitely look into those. Thanks!

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I’ll definitely look into those. Thanks!
Bull Run 4x4 is in Haymarket and I highly recommend them.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?

My shop of choice is Mount Zion Offroad. Worth the drive from Frederick.
Jeep Wrangler JL DC - Maryland - Virginia 1620040520339