DC - Maryland - Virginia

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm looking to regear. I usually do all the work on my jeep but honestly think it might be too much for me to handle. Anyone recommend a shop in the DMV thats known to for regearing. Thanks
Bull Run 4x4, Chaos Fab Shop, and ORI are a few off the top of my head.
Sponsored

HendersonJL

First Name
Chinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting-Gray 2-door JL
I'm looking to regear. I usually do all the work on my jeep but honestly think it might be too much for me to handle. Anyone recommend a shop in the DMV thats known to for regearing. Thanks
Hey I am looking to regear my JL too. Let us know how you did (which shop, and price-wise). I currently have a 6 speed JL with 35s (no lift). It's a little sluggish but tolerable for now. We're going camping next week (July 29) and with an M416 trailer and rooftop tent (and camping gear) in tow. I'll see how it does.

Reactions: aai

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Hey I am looking to regear my JL too. Let us know how you did (which shop, and price-wise). I currently have a 6 speed JL with 35s (no lift). It's a little sluggish but tolerable for now. We're going camping next week (July 29) and with an M416 trailer and rooftop tent (and camping gear) in tow. I'll see how it does.
Bull Run is the right place to go!

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Bull Run is the right place to go!
tried to get on schedule recently, apparently the gear guy left and moved to Maine.

Sponsored

aai

First Name
aai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL 2.0 Rubicon : '20 JT 3.6 Overland
Vehicle Showcase

fortney77

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jeep Wrangler JLUR Sarge Green
Occupation
Broadcast Tech
Dan any luck finding someone local?
unfortuntely no. I started to look but some personal things have come up and I need to wait. Look like Bull Run wasn't doing gears when I checked. Was looking at a place out in Winchester. Never got around to calling them. Did talk to a buddy who has done gears before and he said it isn't too bad to do them yourself. Just need to buy the equip. May look into that down the road.

Reactions: aai

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Chaos Fabrication in Winchester re-geared me a couple years ago. Fair price, no problems, did a diff oil change a few weeks later (as advised for new gears), and that also at a reasonable price. They very much prefer to buy hardware on your behalf, as opposed to you buying it bringing it. Reaonable I suppose, as they have good opinions on best kit. And they make some $$ on buying it for you obviously.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Hey NoVA crew. Putting a supercharger in and i need a stock airbox lid in the NoVA area. Will buy it off you or $200 + your lid for my 2 mont old Banks intake.

Micky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
i am in Charlottesville VA and am looking for help on getting some rubicon suspension parts installed on my Sport. An help on someone with experience with this would be appreciated.

I am not a mechanic and have limited tools and experience.

Thanks

Sponsored

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager
i am in Charlottesville VA and am looking for help on getting some rubicon suspension parts installed on my Sport. An help on someone with experience with this would be appreciated.

I am not a mechanic and have limited tools and experience.

Thanks
Post this on the Nova Jeepers forum (wrenching party thread). www.novajeepers.com You provide water, adult beverages, and food/pizza, people will help you install everything!

Jeepin_Donnie

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR, 23 Wildtrak Bronco w/Sasquatch package
Occupation
Benefits Manager

Nhop2025

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl unlimited Sahara
Hey, I’m new to the whole jeep deal and was wondering where I could get accessories installed for cheaper than big companies such as 4wheel parts or Joe’s jeep jungle. I’m located in the Towson area of MD.
Sponsored