DC - Maryland - Virginia

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Just went to the GWNF website and it states that some of the trails are closed for maintenance because of the wet winter/spring we have/are having.
Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
That's too bad, how about the trail up to Flagpole outside Harrisonburg? I was hoping to get up there this weekend if the weather is nice.

I read the Gov order and 1.e says I can leave my residence for the purpose of "Engaging in outdoor activity, including exercise, provided individuals comply with social distancing requirements".

Wheeling should be allowed. What am I missing?
I broke front axle on TG this past weekend. It was muddy but no gates closed or signs up. Saw a couple other people out and about.

COBoarder

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUS Ocean Blue
Just went to the GWNF website and it states that some of the trails are closed for maintenance because of the wet winter/spring we have/are having.
Thanks for the help, I'll keep an eye on the website so I don't waste a trip.

Sponsored

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
How'd you break the front axle?
It broke doing nothing silly - as you know it's not a wild trail really. Came off some rocks and some clunking and vibration. In diagnosing it's something in the FAD. At dealership now and will know more shortly or tomorrow morning.

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Howdy -
I’m near Chantilly VA, can anyone recommend a great shop for filling a Power Tank (CO2)?
Thanks !

Larrymuld

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Traded in a JK Rubicon Recon for the JLU Rubicon. Love the one touch roof, pretty much what sold me along with the android auto head unit. Located in Dunkirk.
20200428_141243.jpg
I am right south of you in Huntingtown!

KCC_703

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting-Gray MOAB
Howdy -
I’m near Chantilly VA, can anyone recommend a great shop for filling a Power Tank (CO2)?
Thanks !
I visit Roberts Oxygen (Sterling, VA) for my CO2 needs.

Not sure if they will fill the Power Tank bottles... I usually trade CO2 bottles.

Sponsored

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
I visit Roberts Oxygen (Sterling, VA) for my CO2 needs.

Not sure if they will fill the Power Tank bottles... I usually trade CO2 bottles.
Thanks!

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Just a heads up, it appears that two PA off road parks are opening in May. Rausch is opening up on 8 May and AOAA is opening up for Annual Pass member's on 15-17 May and to the public on 24 May.

dwine7274

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Hello all, new bright white 2020 JLUR owner as of last Friday! In the market for the steel bumpers (front and rear if in excellent condition) if anyone decides to upgrade.

dwine7274

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
Dulles
Any suggestions on dealer in NoVA to install LED headlights upgrade (OEM kit) and program the BCM? I live in Leesburg and talked to 3 different morons here at Dulles. One guy had no clue what an LED upgrade is, had to give him the part # and he works at parts dept. 2 other guys in service gave me different prices for the install, ranging from $1200 to $1500. I’m thinking to install it myself, but then still need to find someone that knows which codes to enter in the BCM after. So frustrating...
While I was shopping for the Jeep I wanted, Dulles Jeep in Leesburg, quoted me $3500 in JUST labor to install the Mopar lift, mount balance 5 tires, and alignment. They instantly lost my business (purchased from Criswell in Thurmont a few days after that obnoxious estimate).

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
It broke doing nothing silly - as you know it's not a wild trail really. Came off some rocks and some clunking and vibration. In diagnosing it's something in the FAD. At dealership now and will know more shortly or tomorrow morning.
so what was the verdict?
Sponsored