DC - Maryland - Virginia

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
Hey, I’m new to the whole jeep deal and was wondering where I could get accessories installed for cheaper than big companies such as 4wheel parts or Joe’s jeep jungle. I’m located in the Towson area of MD.
It will take you one hour to get there, but Mount Zion Offroad in PA is a fantastic shop. They have a front office that runs tight, with knowledgeable folks on the line. Their techs are fantastic. And they run an honest shop. Super nice facility too. I drive 2 hours from Virginia to go there. https://mountzionoffroad.com/
Sponsored

skrubi12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Adam’s Jeep in Aberdeen is good if you want to pay dealer rates

I’ve had good experience with both RNR Offroad in Brooklyn Park (just south of Baltimore) and Appalachian Offroad in Westminster.

Hey, I’m new to the whole jeep deal and was wondering where I could get accessories installed for cheaper than big companies such as 4wheel parts or Joe’s jeep jungle. I’m located in the Towson area of MD.

Warped

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW GSA, Harley RG, GC Summit Reserve, JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Work? What's that?
It will take you one hour to get there, but Mount Zion Offroad in PA is a fantastic shop. They have a front office that runs tight, with knowledgeable folks on the line. Their techs are fantastic. And they run an honest shop. Super nice facility too. I drive 2 hours from Virginia to go there. https://mountzionoffroad.com/
+1 on Mount Zion Offroad. Great work done on my last Wrangler. Would gladly use them again.

bigfoot21075

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2012 Ford F350
I can tell you where NOT to go. AVOID ATO Autosports in Parkville, MD.

Pepe My Little Mule

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep 4.7L; 2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
About an hour from Towson after you find I-83 and if you want an old school quality shop that wont bend you over for rates then contact Hoak's 4 Wheel Drive Center, 815 Hellam St, Wrightsville, Pennsylvania - (717) 252-3602

Heard good things about Mt. Zion Offroad too, but their prices are too salty for my blue collar.

Call around, get quotes first!

Good Luck!

Sponsored

DigitaLogic

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
as of Saturday i joined the club. so looking to meet some others...

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Not sure if anyone is in to mudding, but there is an event in Unionville VA later this month.

Bill_P

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2023 JLUWSXR
Occupation
Can't tell you..shhh
Mud is the Devil!:LOL:
I agree. My Jeep will be there, but not in the pits. This event is helping to support my American Legion Post.

Mark75H

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wranger Sport V6 MT Astro AWD Kaw550Ltd
Occupation
HVAC Tech
New to the forum in the Annapolis area. My dad had several CJ's and Jeep pickups when my brothers and I were growing up. The Jeep pickups were sort of a trademark of his shop. We even had one with a snow plow and manually cranked wrecker crane. I'll try to find pics of that one. Our favorite that we kept the longest was a CJ6 that my dad put a V-6 in (around 1963) long before it was an option in Jeeps. My dad did a few V-8 conversions back then, but personally considered it overkill. The V-6 CJ6 was the perfect vehicle for pulling and launching the boats we sold at our outboard business; more butt than the more common CJ's around back then, but not overkill.

I'm looking to buy a manual transmission V-6 Wrangler in the next couple of weeks.

Mark75H

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wranger Sport V6 MT Astro AWD Kaw550Ltd
Occupation
HVAC Tech
Well that didn't take long. Went out searching yesterday and hit the jackpot on the first try: 2021 Wrangler Sport V6 manual trans soft top. 24k miles, at the price I wanted to pay. Parked in my driveway now.

IMG_2953.JPG
Sponsored