Sponsored

Daytona area dealers

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
Can anybody here recommend a good dealer in the Daytona Beach area for basic maintenance? (I.e. they won’t use 6 quarts of the wrong weight oil or only rotate 4 tires when I ask for 5). Or at least any places to definitely avoid?

I’ll be in New Smyrna Beach for an extended trip. Thanks.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Rufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 door JL Sport 3.6 V6
@JeepCares

Shout out to New Smyrna Beach Jeep for AMAZING service. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation under Wave. When I calle, the person who answered was Chloe. She found me an appointment on the same day within an hour and a half, confirmed my Jeep Wave status and remaining changes, and answered all of my question. When I got there the service bays were wide open and ready to receive me. The service writer (Richard "Joey" M) was amazing with his courtesy and he too answered all of my questions.

He told me it would take 45 minutes. I toured their facility and enjoyed a cup of coffee, which is clean and modern and full of shiny toys to ogle. At the 44 minute mark he found me and told me my Jeep was ready and went through the printed service report which included a multi-point safety inspection (e.g. tire tread, etc).

Now I just had the oil and tires done, but they did it spot on (5 quarts instead of 6, the right weight, 5 tire rotation) and they gave the Jeep a basic wash.

I don't have experience with more advanced service there but based on my experience I would not hesitate to go back.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@JeepCares

Shout out to New Smyrna Beach Jeep for AMAZING service. I went in for an oil change and tire rotation under Wave. When I calle, the person who answered was Chloe. She found me an appointment on the same day within an hour and a half, confirmed my Jeep Wave status and remaining changes, and answered all of my question. When I got there the service bays were wide open and ready to receive me. The service writer (Richard "Joey" M) was amazing with his courtesy and he too answered all of my questions.

He told me it would take 45 minutes. I toured their facility and enjoyed a cup of coffee, which is clean and modern and full of shiny toys to ogle. At the 44 minute mark he found me and told me my Jeep was ready and went through the printed service report which included a multi-point safety inspection (e.g. tire tread, etc).

Now I just had the oil and tires done, but they did it spot on (5 quarts instead of 6, the right weight, 5 tire rotation) and they gave the Jeep a basic wash.

I don't have experience with more advanced service there but based on my experience I would not hesitate to go back.
So happy to hear this, Rufus! Thank you for sharing with us and we will be sure to document your sentiments.

Kate
Jeep Cares

morph860

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 4xe's (Rubicon X and Grand Cherokee Anniv.)
So happy to hear this, Rufus! Thank you for sharing with us and we will be sure to document your sentiments.

Kate
Jeep Cares
I'm new to the area and also just used the New Smyrna Beach location for the same services as Rufus. They were great.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
I'm new to the area and also just used the New Smyrna Beach location for the same services as Rufus. They were great.
Love to hear it! Thanks for letting us know!

Kate
Jeep Cares

MMalone

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sahara 4XE White
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
I'm scheduled for my WAVE experience tomorrow. I can say, they were very quick to get me in. I did speak with Bill Reinhold (Ser. Adv.) months ago after my multi steering issues at Airport, and he was upfront and very knowledgeable about the issues. Thus gained my confidence to work on My JEEP.
Sponsored