Sponsored

Daylight Savings Time is this Weekend | What’s your best < 1 hr mod?

OP
OP
chachimcnacho

chachimcnacho

First Name
Chachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
It both extends the lever and angles it towards the driver and a bit forward. It makes it easier to grab and its extra leverage gives more control to avoid overshooting the mode you're wanting.
Jeep Wrangler JL Daylight Savings Time is this Weekend | What’s your best < 1 hr mod? dammit
:like:
Plus old school cool

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
:like:
Plus old school cool
Its definitely my most functionally driven interior mod to date. Its so much nicer for shuttling in between 2hi and 4hi, and no where near as awkward of a position when in 4lo. The B&M puts the shift knob in a more ergonomic position in all drive modes.

Sponsored

OP
OP
chachimcnacho

chachimcnacho

First Name
Chachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Its definitely my most functionally driven interior mod to date. Its so much nicer for shuttling in between 2hi and 4hi, and no where near as awkward of a position when in 4lo. The B&M puts the shift knob in a more ergonomic position in all drive modes.
Definitely a short throw on the stock shifter. Does it interfere with leg room at all?

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Definitely a short throw on the stock shifter. Does it interfere with leg room at all?
No, not at all. I was in my normal driving position with foot on the throttle in that pic, which I thought would better represent its orientation versus just leaning in for a pic.
Sponsored